tell us about the last Film you saw

PEPOSTERsm.jpg

2nd time I have seen it, I still like it a lot :love:
must find more Marion Cotillard movies now :horny:

The-Lightning-Thief-Wallpapers-pjo-the-lightning-thief-movie-9200193-827-1222.jpg

AWW SHIT. So this kid with manbangs is the son of poseidon and his token black friend has GOAT LEGS!

Saw Crazy Heart last night, great performance from Jeff Bridges and good music :).

Paranormal Activity,
I have to say it bored me quite a bit, (takes a while to get going) and I was sorely disappointed with the ending,
not bad but couldve done better. :(

i disagree.

and this is a great book.

515VQ4N7GZL._SS500_.jpg

and the last film i watched was this.

b70-8510

i enjoyed it.
Well i love H.P.Lovercraft(i also love Strobl)M.H.thinks that he is next Henry Miller but he lacks talent.Him and this idiot Bret Easton Ellis(stealing from medieval trials)are 2 the most overhyped and overrated writers.Oops i forgot to include 3rd graphomaniac Paulo Coelho and his pseudo-philosophical mumbling.

Last edited:
Generally:writing about H.P.Lovercraft doesnt make you H.P.Lovercraft.

i didn't compare lovecraft to houellebecq.

you're welcome to your opinions. your opinions aren't facts though.

???!"Depth"??-Houellebecq is a sleazy graphomaniac.He writes sleazy books and pretends that its"arty"

In the last few years I have studied quite a lot about quantummechanics. I think this book really makes a good try into translating quantummechanics into literature. Besides that I like to read that the contrast of the apollonian vs the dionysian is being exlored in the book, but I might be too influenced by his other book 'the possibility of an island', which I read first. Maybe the translation ruins the book, I read it in Dutch, the translation was pretty good. Anyway the last movie I saw now is:

I was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Precious. :tears:

i just watched brighton rock. richard attenborough is a beast and looks a lot like a young peter lorre. which makes me think how great would jurrassic park have been if peter lorre had played richard attenborough's part?

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom