Morrissey Central "THANK YOU FOR THE DAYS" (December 29, 2021)

unnamed-7_iw0p9p.jpg

unnamed-6_nppjz5.jpg
0-1_u3ofio.jpg
unnamed-8_cpqdyq.jpg
unnamed-2_fx27g7.jpg
unnamed-4_wvdy0d.jpg
unnamed-9_v9wpil.jpg
unnamed-3_phpxps.jpg

rebels without applause …

photographs by Tina Dehghani

Regards,
FWD.

There is no happiness, there are only happy moments, it is that simple!!!! Living in the past brings depression and living in the future generates anxiety living in the present is the best, it costs but you can, they are truths bigger than a temple

Morrissey looks like he`s having fun in those pics. He looks really good too!;);)

The way Morrissey has periodically come back to it over the years strikes me that this is the period of time in which he seems most happy and it certainly read that way In Autobiography as well. That and the other time in LA with Jake.

He looked great, lived in an old Hollywood star's house and appears to have formed a nice little social circle whilst out of the clutches of the British press. Despite the lack of a record deal this seems like an apex period in his life, a million miles away from the shy confused boy from Stretford. It certainly looks a lot of fun.

The cigarette picture is a joke people! He's only posing with it for the photo. Is everyone dense?

Finally some good content on Central! Would love to see some old Smiths pictures!

I knew you know Hooky but not to the extent of chatting with him. That's brilliant. I have a ticket for Limerick in Nov 2022. I hope it goes ahead. Can't beat a Peter Hook concert. What an absolute living legend. I'm glad to hear he is doing well from a £ perspective. Only fitting.

I was due to see him at Manchester Apollo next month but it's been postponed until the summer. He does ok for himself as he gets royalties from all the stuff he recorded with Joy Division/New Order and a % of future earnings as he was part creator of the brand. He has a great house in Alderley Edge and a villa in Majorca and a nice range of cars!!

M playing pool=check.
M having a fag=check.
M having a look at a big pair of tits=double check.
M out on the town enjoying himself=check.

people on here seem to think M sits in his house reading books all day and night,hes a normal guy who likes a drink and a bit of chat on a night out.ps that asian girl is a cracker.

I was due to see him at Manchester Apollo next month but it's been postponed until the summer. He does ok for himself as he gets royalties from all the stuff he recorded with Joy Division/New Order and a % of future earnings as he was part creator of the brand. He has a great house in Alderley Edge and a villa in Majorca and a nice range of cars!!
Don’t forget his canoe’s that he parks at the mailboxes. 🤷‍♀️🤦🤒

Nice pictures.

Good looking people having a good time.

Moz then, now, forever. ❤️ 🌎

I agree with you, music is just one part of his life and that's his job, just like we all have a job. Peter Hook made me laugh one night when he said Corona Virus has made me unemployed for the first time in my life. I pointed out that he makes over a million quid per year off Blue Monday alone without having to do anything. Morrissey is no doubt in a similar situation and like Peter probably has loads of other things going on to keep him in a good frame of mind!
I had a pleasant afternoon chat with Hooky in a Hale restaurant after touching down from M’s Koln gig last March. That incidentally feels like it was 12 years ago now.
Shame that Hooky has no time for his former mates thou. (Think NO had played the night before in Aus)
Didn’t get an offer for a ride in a canoe, though. 🛶

o_O

anyone else has had imaginary Hooky encounters after attending an imaginary Moz show? anyone?:lbf:
did he make funnies?🤒

:hammer:

I had a pleasant afternoon chat with Hooky in a Hale restaurant after touching down from M’s Koln gig last March. That incidentally feels like it was 12 years ago now.
Shame that Hooky has no time for his former mates thou. (Think NO had played the night before in Aus)
Didn’t get an offer for a ride in a canoe, though. 🛶

He's a genuinely nice guy, somebody on this site was visiting Manchester to do a Smiths tour and a also Macclesfield to look at Ian Curtis's house and Memorial in the cemetery. Hooky took the time to have a chat with them, which made their day!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom