Morrissey Central "THANK YOU FOR THE DAYS" (December 29, 2021)

unnamed-7_iw0p9p.jpg

unnamed-6_nppjz5.jpg
0-1_u3ofio.jpg
unnamed-8_cpqdyq.jpg
unnamed-2_fx27g7.jpg
unnamed-4_wvdy0d.jpg
unnamed-9_v9wpil.jpg
unnamed-3_phpxps.jpg

rebels without applause …

photographs by Tina Dehghani

Regards,
FWD.

To give the benefit of the doubt,it can be hard for older folks to keep up to date with the correct terminology. When I was growing up, we were taught that 'oriental' was the correct and polite term to use ('asian' was used for people from India, Pakistan etc) , now apparently it's racist. Give it another 20 years it will change again. I doubt any harm was intended.

I'm not sure that hanging out with drag queens and an extremely masculine presenting female is all that 'hetero'? Regardless - nice to see him having some fun!
...as heterosexual as it gets in "World of Morrissey". Drags and androgynous looking women. You didn't expect Anne Nicole Smith or Katie Price. Did ya? What have real girls to offer anyway.....

...as heterosexual as it gets in "World of Morrissey". Drags and androgynous looking women. You didn't expect Anne Nicole Smith or Katie Price. Did ya? What have real girls to offer anyway.....
yeah very odd company - people that any gay man I know would feel comfy around

To give the benefit of the doubt,it can be hard for older folks to keep up to date with the correct terminology. When I was growing up, we were taught that 'oriental' was the correct and polite term to use ('asian' was used for people from India, Pakistan etc) , now apparently it's racist. Give it another 20 years it will change again. I doubt any harm was intended.
Well, similar but about 20 years ago an Asian co-worker politely told me that "oriental" applies to things like rugs, but the people prefer to be called "Asian." And hey, Morrissey got it right... his song wasn't "Oriental Rut."

Are Katie Price and Anna Nicole Smith what pass for real girls these days? Real PEOPLE got a lot more to offer than than the majority of non thinkers in these moronic times.

Well, similar but about 20 years ago an Asian co-worker politely told me that "oriental" applies to things like rugs, but the people prefer to be called "Asian." And hey, Morrissey got it right... his song wasn't "Oriental Rut."
Vertical
15. Outdated, inappropriate word for Asian people used by “hopeless Smiths & Morrissey nuts”; these nutters may also relentlessly criticise other older white people from the north of England who are also sometimes racially insensitive. (8 letters)

Aaah, "real girls", "odd company", heteronornative preconceptions.
An ordinary Thursday night on M solo.

Are Katie Price and Anna Nicole Smith what pass for real girls these days? Real PEOPLE got a lot more to offer than than the majority of non thinkers in these moronic times.
Not now but then. I tried to think of the Anne Nicole Smith of 2000, when she was voluptuous and married to Mista Marshall.

Btw, who is the smart guy, Morrissey shows his big billiard cue? Murray Chalmers? Was it mentioned yet?

Nah. Uncleskinny is just trolling us. He knows very well the term ‘oriental’ isn’t PC these days, and can be construed as racist.

He probably saw these photos, and wished that he himself was a ‘oriental lady’ so he too can be as close to Morrissey.

Keith Vanetta I believe. A fan who died last year. I might be wrong though
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom