The Batman Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Batman-1989-after-credits-large.jpg

1002323_590255437689031_994737138_n.jpg

I agree. Ledger sucked. I'm glad he's dead so he couldn't stink up a sequel...though I'm sure he's stinking for a different reason now other than bad acting.
The-Joker-heath-ledger-12326479-1023-473.jpg

I still am amazed at the way his performance is so applauded. I found him obnoxious. Why even bother having him be the Joker; it was basically just The Joker in name.

I still am amazed at the way his performance is so applauded. I found him obnoxious. Why even bother having him be the Joker; it was basically just The Joker in name.

It was the same with Bane...only they somehow managed to take away from an already one-dimensional character. Tom Hardy was great with what he had to work with but I can't help but feel that the Nolan Bros. emasculated the character simply for an obvious & ineffective plot-twist...and the same goes for Ben Kingsley's Mandarin in Iron Man 3.

If Ledger hadn't died, more people would feel comfortable in picking out the massive flaws in the way the character is written & portrayed...especially his annoying Stuart Smalley impersonation. Yeah, sounds Oscar-worthy to me.

I loved Heath, I have all of his movies and I thought he made a very SEXY joker.

943658_10151555459602285_830934263_n.jpg

If Ledger hadn't died, more people would feel comfortable in picking out the massive flaws in the way the character is written & portrayed...especially his annoying Stuart Smalley impersonation. Yeah, sounds Oscar-worthy to me.

:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom