The Batman Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Morrissey, why is your current tour bus so lame? Make it happen.

1005552_870875289607774_5088481485822055449_n.jpg

Planet Krypton, so much to answer for?

Last edited by a moderator:
What are your thoughts on Leto as Joker?

Obviously things remain to be seen but I'll take that last five second clip of the trailer over all two and a half hours of Ledger.

What are your thoughts on Leto as Joker?

Obviously things remain to be seen but I'll take that last five second clip of the trailer over all two and a half hours of Ledger.

With the exception of the tattoos, I have absolute faith in Leto as the Joker. But we'll see. I don't trust David Ayer one bit after he ruined Sabotage.

Ledger just wasn't playing the Joker. Period. I can't take him seriously.
When he talks, all I can think of is this:
tumblr_inline_njs2mkupbS1swkn3i.jpg

With the exception of the tattoos, I have absolute faith in Leto as the Joker. But we'll see. I don't trust David Ayer one bit after he ruined Sabotage.

tumblr_inline_njs2mkupbS1swkn3i.jpg

Heath was fantastic as the Joker you four eyed fat f***.

Agreed totally. I never understood the acclaim for his acting. He wasn't good enough, he wasn't smart enough, and yet goshdarnit, everyone liked him.

Oh shut up. You’re just saying that to be a prick.

No...believe it or not, I really did not care for his performance as The Joker and I've never understood why everybody sucked his dick over it. But then again most of the people who like the Dark Knight franchise also like the Fast and Furious franchise...they have no idea who Cesar Romero is and think Jack Nicholson is just a fat old man. So for them, yeah, I'm sure Ledger did an "amazeballs" job.

f*** this world.

Back
Top Bottom