The BBFC (BrummieBoy Fan Club) Thread

realitybites

making lemonade
Post all things BrummieBoy. Show your love and appreciation for this entertaining, enlightening, and witty poster.

About Brummie's posts...

They are:

450+ words and longer - a sign of his ability to write a great polemic.

Repetitive at times - a sign of his great salesmanship.

Carefully researched and educational - a sign of his attention to detail.

Entertaining and humorous - because of his great wit.

Spot on (even when he is less than flattering) - because he is a good study of character and personality. (Yes, even the ones that roast me.)

Mostly classy - I bet he looks good in a suit.

Crude when warranted - because he can post from the gutter if he needs to.

Kind and calm and caring - when he offers heartfelt advice.

And those are some of the reasons I (we) love having him on Solo. The place would not be the same without him. :flowers:

Come on guys. If the a fan club of one? Do I have to be founder, president, secretary and treasurer as well?

Here is his latest siggy (swoons, haha): Norway is the chief export market for Canadian seal fur. Oslo, great place for a Moz show? "Word Peace Is None Of Your Business" - I'm probably on hiatus until the next TTY outburst or the album leak, so don't fret if I ignore your scintillating response. (In red, no less.)

You are pathetic.

tumblr_mpbul6Eym41s6anqqo1_250.gif

It is an appreciation thread for a poster. Nothing more. The cynic in you distorts your perception Mr. Grumpy.

No, it's a sad scared asshole drowning at sea screaming frantically to another stupid asshole to save her.

No, it's a sad scared asshole drowning at sea screaming frantically to another stupid asshole to save her.

No. I like BrummieBoy. Save me from what? This is just a message board. There are three obnoxious twits who think they can bully the remaining posters. I can hold my own against all three of you, thank you very much.

Notice how Pet Troll is conspicuously gone now that I outed him? Perseverance pays. If I ever stop posting here again it won't be because some torch carrying rageholic trolls ran me off the site. It will be because I am bored and have found another place or source of entertainment.

Brummie can't and won't save anyone. Not his style. He doesn't get involved in the silly politics here. He is a true outlier--unlike you who claims he is, yet clearly wants to be in and at the center of some message board clique.

Post all things BrummieBoy. Show your love and appreciation for this entertaining, enlightening, and witty poster.

About Brummie's posts...

They are:

450+ words and longer - a sign of his ability to write a great polemic.

Repetitive at times - a sign of his great salesmanship.

Carefully researched and educational - a sign of his attention to detail.

Entertaining and humorous - because of his great wit.

Spot on (even when he is less than flattering) - because he is a good study of character and personality. (Yes, even the ones that roast me.)

Mostly classy - I bet he looks good in a suit.

Crude when warranted - because he can post from the gutter if he needs to.

Kind and calm and caring - when he offers heartfelt advice.

And those are some of the reasons I (we) love having him on Solo. The place would not be the same without him. :flowers:

Brummieboy has a wife & kids. Be careful.

Re: I got your BBFC right here. Come suck me up, bro

jackchan.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I got your BBFC right here. Come suck me up, bro

Wow RB, look at all this Brummie Boy appreciating. This thread's a winner!

Back
Top Bottom