The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Just realised that a user "No1uno" is to read no one you know. :eek:

I was reading his user name as No.1 Uno.

Last edited:
Just realised that a user "No1uno" is to read no one you know. :eek:

I was reading his user name as No.1 Uno.

Hey, you don't know me. I am no. 1 in my book. Lol.

I have a really sleepy kitten with an infected eye. :( If it's not one thing it's another. I wonder if I should keep him separate?

Brakes went out completely on drive home from work.

Raw sewage pooled under two of the apartments I may have to bucket out.

Kitten shit on the wall.

Scathing email detailing my incompetence by a madman. (no)

FML.

I spent an hour subjecting myself to the album, "World Peace is None of Your Business." FML

Hemorrhoid + no underwear + sweaty corduroy pants = worst trip to Costco ever.

FML this was never mentioned before the surgery.

Problems with singing were present in 16 patients (21.6%) postoperatively, occurring more frequently if the C3/4 disc was included in the surgery and in patients who have had a greater total number of anterior cervical surgeries at the time of review. Dysphonia and dysphagia are persistent problems in a significant proportion of patients, even beyond 5 years after anterior cervical spine surgery.

Keywords: Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion, Dysphagia, Dysphonia

Doctor gave me some steroids to temper down the flare-up of second herniated disc. Felt fine while taking them, they ended yesterday. Today I feel like I've been hit by a truck while walking on the freeway suffering from influenza. Just the achey part, perhaps fever. Every joint feels like it's made from sandpaper. Every muscle just ran 26.2 miles. I am in agony.

I'm going to an endocrinologist if I can get a referral. Something is way off.

I wonder if I should be concerned there's this man who looks like Doc from Back To The Future who sort of shows up in front of my apartment every so often and stands there? This morning he was riding a bike. Actually he was combing his hair after having ridden his bike. When I walked out he got on his bike and rode away. It's possible he's just crazy and my apt is a stopping point bc it's on a corner, but it gave me the heebeejeebees. Maybe he's my Mac.

I need to cleanse my eyes!!
CrystalGeezer, please log off immediately.

It's not funny at all, totally yuk, WTF, call the ambulance etc.

I wish I could give her a timeout.

Last edited:
I need to cleanse my eyes!!
CrystalGeezer, please log off immediately.

It's not funny at all, totally yuk, WTF, call the ambulance etc.

I wish I could give her a timeout.

10420082_1043342765695176_7812899547388591678_n.jpg

What's she done? ^

I did one of two things, I started a poll about Morrissey's penis in the spirit of HILARITY, or I laid the groundwork for the restraining order Morrissey will file against me. :D Once a fangirl, always a fangirl...

15135015646_1d5773a724_z.jpg

I think my vagina might explode if Morrissey put his penis in it. For real. Do you know how long, how many nights...I can't even explain.

I did one of two things, I started a poll about Morrissey's penis in the spirit of HILARITY, or I laid the groundwork for the restraining order Morrissey will file against me. :D Once a fangirl, always a fangirl...

15135015646_1d5773a724_z.jpg

I think my vagina might explode if Morrissey put his penis in it. For real. Do you know how long, how many nights...I can't even explain.

Halcyon times.

Always worth reposting...

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/117853-Guess-Morrissey-s-Penis-Size-Fun-For-All-Ages!

15191263492_09d406dd30_z.jpg

I was just going to cutback some of the dead groundcover and freshen it up with plugs but this shits all connected underneath which means I'm starting from scratch. I like it when concepts and signs connect, but not the planter I'm working on that quadruples my workload on a hot damn day. FML. I SHOULD BE IN BED WATCHING TRUE BLOOD IN THE AIR CONDITIONING DAMMIT. :p

Don't be jealous of my wheel barrow.

1535410_10204211251349105_6310301737256536439_n.jpg

Last edited:
*sigh*

No one cares to report a spam nowadays.

Personally I'm sending invisible infractions to two silly users who actually added replies to spam threads.

*sigh*

No one cares to report a spam nowadays.

Personally I'm sending invisible infractions to two silly users who actually added replies to spam threads.

Excuse me?! How was I to know it was spam? If you send me an infraction I will report you to the administrator. And you will be blacklisted. How's that?!

Oh, and where is it written that we are to receive infractions for posting under so called spam threads? Talk about biased, subjective, hormone-driven moderation!

Oh oh, and wtf is an invisible infraction? Sounds like something Geezer might have the answer for. :lbf:

Last edited:
Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom