The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Excuse me?! How was I to know it was spam? If you send me an infraction I will report you to the administrator. And you will be blacklisted. How's that?!

Errr, this thread is to express frustration in general, no one should take it seriously.

I did write "invisible infraction" which is my particular way of giving a slap online.
It does not mean actual infraction.
You don't have to reply to this. It's my silly rant, that's all.

Errr, this thread is to express frustration in general, no one should take it seriously.

I did write "invisible infraction" which is my particular way of giving a slap online.
It does not mean actual infraction.
You don't have to reply to this. It's my silly rant, that's all.

OK. Fine. You are not blacklisted. :D

I got an email of recordings of forthcoming Jonathan Ross show.

All the recording dates are coincide with European tour.
No Morrissey appearance in season 7.

However, I'm really thrilled to see Johnny on 6th October (one of my friends won the tickets)!!

Last edited:
So I had a substantial spiritual awakening that lasted a week, I knew I had to use all the resources I had to stay away from negative influences and focus on staying away from drink. I decided this morning to buy a pack of beers and now I wonder "WHY DID I WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY AGAIN?" I was doing very well for that week I can assure you. It had been a week of clarity I had not had for almost 15 years. Now I am depressed and sad again, a pathetic waste again, like I have been for 20 years. I do not want to make this decision yet once again in the future.

So I had a substantial spiritual awakening that lasted a week, I knew I had to use all the resources I had to stay away from negative influences and focus on staying away from drink. I decided this morning to buy a pack of beers and now I wonder "WHY DID I WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY AGAIN?" I was doing very well for that week I can assure you. It had been a week of clarity I had not had for almost 15 years. Now I am depressed and sad again, a pathetic waste again, like I have been for 20 years. I do not want to make this decision yet once again in the future.

Just drink the beers since you bought them and try again after they're gone. Clarity isn't a one-time deal. It's available 24/7 and doesn't judge you for your lapses.

I was in Los Angeles over the weekend and I came back with a damn fever blister!!! Never had one in my life! I didn't even do anything I wasn't supposed to do!!!! *smirk*

Will it take on a life of it's own if I don't apply some type of ointment?! Gross!

I should have never googled fever blister images before bed. Stuff of nightmares. I went homeopathic on mine with a baking soda paste, tea tree oil, aloe vera and it looks much better!! n__n

I just worked a 12 hour day of constant standing and walking (2 hour break in the middle, but only sat down for about a quarter of that) and my feet are in absolute agony. I got home from work over 4 hours ago now but I still hobble whenever I stand up and try to walk around because the joints in my feet are so painful and stiff and swollen. :/

Did anyone watch the finale of The Fall on BBC 2?

Arrrrrrrrrgh, I knew what would happen, very frustrating ending. :(

Hopefully we'll see another series of Stella Gibson.

I'm very disappointed with one the users who has no manners.

THere's nothing like judgmental vague-posting by a moderator to build the morale of an online community.

I accidentally pinched my left lower index finger with a nut cracker. :(
I damaged a vein in the finger, bled and painful.

Thanks for someone who pressed thumbs up for above post. :straightface:

Pics or it didn't happen. Bonus points for bloody bandages. (I didn't press thumbs up but couldn't help but laugh as a few hours after reading it my friend showed me his father's extensive nutcracker collection display and I thought of your poor finger.)

It suddenly started snowing heavily when I was at work today, so I ended up spending 45 minutes on a walk that usually takes 20 struggling up an extremely steep hill that I have to climb to be able to get home. There's f***loads of ice underneath the snow and my work shoes have no grip so I fell over and slid backwards down the hill several times. I'm dreading the walk down tomorrow- I'm planning to wear my grippiest boots but I can't see that it'll help much with that much ice and incline. Slightly worried I might break my neck trying to get down and I don't fancy my chances in a taxi/getting a lift either. :/

I hate my job sometimes.

On application days I'll get these hipster couples and single mothers living on alimony and child support and kids going to college with daddy as cosigner and tons of support and references with no reverence for honesty...I can't explain it. And they technically qualify but you can just tell it's a partier or a needy person or an excuse-maker. THen I'll get a man looking for a home for his wife and four children who took the bus all the way from Baldwin Park to sit and wait on the brick wall 45 minutes for his appointment time, his older daughter as translator because the mom had to stay at home with the kids. A two bedroom can only legally have 5 people in it. "But one is just a newborn. Two weeks old." He's in his uniform, tired, looking for refuge and still wants to fill out the application just in case. And you know he'd pay the rent on time on the first and keep his family in line because there's nothing but respect and honesty...just one too many babies. If it weren't because the lady that left had too many kids, I might think about ignoring the new baby. I hate my job. The hipsters will win.

I'm losing my mind.

This guy shows up for an appointment yesterday to look at apartment. He says his wife was in Mexico and he hoped she could just fill out the application after he got accepted. I said it doesn't work that way. He said she said she wouldn't leave her mother's house in Mexico til he found a place to live. I said then she needs to come here and go apartment shopping with you. He indicated she wouldn't like that but he'd try. So fast forward to today, he knocks on my door unannounced with no appointment with his wife and kids who apparently drove up from Mexico which shows dedication, but showing up unannounced isn't cool. So they've been filling out the application for FORTY FIVE MINUTES NOW. It's TWO f***ING PAGES. How hard could it be? And their kids are running all over the place and I get it, kids will be kids, but seriously, what is taking so long? :squiffy: I got shit to do.

So while I was winding up to start talking about the old days and my early studies regarding The First of the Wolfgang to Die, this was tweeted.

Welcome to Amie's hell for eight solid years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom