The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
The one you really want doesn't want you.
The one who wants you and you probably could want knows it's not right and asks you to leave to avoid temptation.
Only the ones you don't want are always there and you can't remove them.
FML indeed

The one you really want doesn't want you.
The one who wants you and you probably could want knows it's not right and asks you to leave to avoid temptation.
Only the ones you don't want are always there and you can't remove them.
FML indeed

Cry me a f***en river.

Cry me a f***en river.
One of the few things in life I can be certain of is that whatever I post here, your stupid comment will follow..always. I'd put you on ignore, but I hardly ever post, so it's not even worth it. This is the 'f*** my life thread' and I'll cry all the f***en rivers I like, if you want to join you're welcome, otherwise leave me alone. Ok?

One of the few things in life I can be certain of is that whatever I post here, your stupid comment will follow..always. I'd put you on ignore, but I hardly ever post, so it's not even worth it. This is the 'f*** my life thread' and I'll cry all the f***en rivers I like, if you want to join you're welcome, otherwise leave me alone. Ok?

You're the only person who wished me a happy birthday. I have no choice but to not ignore you so I do it in the style of your insincere act as a melancholy Italian lady, except I'm a "jealous, crude American woman." It's all about roles.

Do you really have an insincere act as a melancholy Italian lady? That could be fun.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom