The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I hate technology so much.
I broke my mp3 player earlier today by somehow deleting the whole system (or something, I think, don't ask). Fair enough, but I've only had it two months, and I also broke the one I had before that. The mp3 player before THAT was stolen. I can't count the number of electrical devices that I have broken or lost or had stolen in my lifetime, but it's alot. Last week I broke my camera. Yesterday I broke a pair of headphones. FML.

The most expensive thing I own is my MacbookPro. You're next, no doubt. :tears:

I hate technology so much.
I broke my mp3 player earlier today by somehow deleting the whole system (or something, I think, don't ask). Fair enough, but I've only had it two months, and I also broke the one I had before that. The mp3 player before THAT was stolen. I can't count the number of electrical devices that I have broken or lost or had stolen in my lifetime, but it's alot. Last week I broke my camera. Yesterday I broke a pair of headphones. FML.

The most expensive thing I own is my MacbookPro. You're next, no doubt. :tears:

Take your Mp3 player and camera back to where you bought them. Refunds/Exchanges/Repairs a go-go.

Take your Mp3 player and camera back to where you bought them. Refunds/Exchanges/Repairs a go-go.

I shall do that with the camera, I think it'll be alright. But the mp3 player is, er, entirely my own stupidity I think. :o I've consulted with my much-wiser flatmate and he reckons I must have deleted the entire system, so I'm left with a plastic box basically.
:(

I shall do that with the camera, I think it'll be alright. But the mp3 player is, er, entirely my own stupidity I think. :o I've consulted with my much-wiser flatmate and he reckons I must have deleted the entire system, so I'm left with a plastic box basically.
:(

Well you don't tell the people in the shop that. You've got to be a bit snidey about it; say you went to use it one day, the screen went funny, then it seemed like the entire system has deleted itself, something like that. Don't say it was you fault or you won't get anywhere, you've got to act a bit stupid, "Oh, don't know how it happened" or whatever, blame it on the product. It might seem like an effort but it's worth it esp if it's expensive. :thumb:

Well you don't tell the people in the shop that. You've got to be a bit snidey about it; say you went to use it one day, the screen went funny, then it seemed like the entire system has deleted itself, something like that. Don't say it was you fault or you won't get anywhere, you've got to act a bit stupid, "Oh, don't know how it happened" or whatever, blame it on the product. It might seem like an effort but it's worth it esp if it's expensive. :thumb:

Lucky Lisp, you seem to be practiced in this art! I will folllow your advice, thank you. :thumb:

Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks!
I've just found out the application deadline for one of the colleges I'd like to go to (and actually have a chance of getting in to) was yesterday, which is a rather bad start.
I also have an exam to revise for and an enormous coursework essay piece to complete for Monday.
So... what on Earth am I doing jabbering away on here? Oh, priorities!

Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks!
I've just found out the application deadline for one of the colleges I'd like to go to (and actually have a chance of getting in to) was yesterday, which is a rather bad start.
I also have an exam to revise for and an enormous coursework essay piece to complete for Monday.
So... what on Earth am I doing jabbering away on here? Oh, priorities!

You need a break to chill out.
Good luck to your essay.

Hopefully everything will be OK.

You need a break to chill out.
Good luck to your essay.

Hopefully everything will be OK.

I think that's in order, I'll just sort out a few bits then have an early(ish) night.
Thanks for your concern. :) I'm sure everything will work out eventually, it's usually the case.

McErickson I can kind of but not really relate. My best friend and I got in a fight. And even though I thought it was her fault I still decided to text to her after us not talking for two and a half weeks.

Me - Is it weird if I said I miss you?
Her - Um no
Me - Well I miss you
Her - oh alright

That made me just want to take it all back. oh alright? Like really that's your response?

I should be revising for a chemistry GCSE exam on Monday. But I've spent Thursday night, Friday night and tonight in varyingly altered states of consciousness. I fail.

Concentrating on the wrong type of chemistry?

Get a clear head as you can now, and do your best. You can party after. Make the most of your Educational opportunites while they're still free. You gain for yourself more options/possibilities later.

Get a clear head as you can now, and do your best. You can party after. Make the most of your Educational opportunites while they're still free. You gain for yourself more options/possibilities later.

:thumb:
i never even partied and i wish i would have followed this kind of advice.

What's wrong?

Dunya pretty much got it spot on. I always feel bad when I get sympathy for self-inflicted problems on here!

Yeah, something like that! I feel so stupid now because apart from Thursday it wasn't even that fun...

Some ignorant person...

arrives for dinner, throws the fruit basket on the floor, bruising the fruit

Picks up an ornament bought by one of those present, saying "this is hideous we should throw it out"

encourages her mates to go out with her on a night when they are particularly needed at home

Talks loudly over the conversation so only she can be heard

Announces she is leaving and expects us to beg her to stay

Please, go.....:pray:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom