The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
On my way home from work tonight I got a f***ing flat tyre. And to top it off I had to pull to the side of the road with some c*** faced bitch giving me aggro for stopping, I nearly knocked the c***s head off.
Did you change it yourself or call AA or something like that?
A tire jack is useful for knocking c***s heads off.

I thought I had a ticket to see Steve Martin on the 3rd which is the day i get paid...it's for the 2nd. And I have zero money. Actually I have minus money. :( I can pack snacks and booze but I can't pay for parking. I'll figure something out, I'll be so f***ing crabby if I have to walk up Highland with fully enflamed untreated plantar fasciitis hefting an iced chest and my broken down soul. :p

So my next door neighbor is OBSESSED with stray cats. She has it in her brain it's my job to protect her cat from being upset by random cats walking past her door "and to control the flea population" which is why I currently have seven kittens and a mother cat in my bathroom who would love to make my canary dinner. I trapped the cat because of my neighbor. "It's feral. It has disease." She wasn't even feral.

Okay, so the last few days there's been an orange cat WITH A COLLAR hanging around the complex. My neighbor (who may be the reincarnation of Goebels in a menopausal Seventh Day Adventist's body) suggested I trap the cat and "leave the trap in the hot sun to send a message to the cat that if you hang around here, we'll make it uncomfortable for you."

f***. No.

I smiled and nodded and walked back into my apartment because it's not my job to make waves, but f***. No.

This morning's delivery didn't have my copy of World Peace Is None Of Your Business. :(

Possibly this is the last time I order CDs from recordstore.co.uk.

*edit*
Finally I got an email from recordstore.co.uk that my copy had been dispatched.
Hopefully I'll get it on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Tonight looks like a date. It is torture in the interest of being able to put my mom in a home someday if I have to. fml. And the torture being I'm eyeshot of Cole and Cahuenga. Wish you were real. All night I'll be dreaming of my clean warm bed where I wish I was watching Veto Night. :D

You have a date? Daf***?

so my boss was kind enough to give me a summer school schedule that while heavy on hours, should have let me sleep til 10ish most days
but literally right above my head the bastards have been doing drilling, hammering and sawing since 8 am, this is has been going on since last week and I am informed that shall continue to be the case til probably the end of August :straightface:
so I will have to restructure my whole life around not being able to sleep past 8 am, which for me means going to bed early, because I simply cannot go without 7 or 8 hours sleep a night anymore
fml :mad:

edit: so I went to shave and shower and there is no water, my EF person finally got me someone to talk to, the main water pipe is broken now, probably from the pieces of shit upstairs, f***in A CHINA, AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Last edited:
My sister quit her job and now she's everywhere and I miss being alone in the house.

I've been cleaning the two litter boxes full of one mom and seven kittens poop every morning and evening. This morning I forgot or got sidetracked, I didn't do it. So tonight during TV time I opened the door so kittens and mom could have playtime outside while I was a few feet away watching TV. I picked up the cat food plates so barney wouldn't smorgasbord while I was distracted. I just went to clean the cat box. Only pee. :straightface:

Barney ate 24 hours worth of cat shit and sand from eight cats. He has food in his bowl always. I give him treats all day. I don't get it? He's gonna have a belly ache for sure which means I need to keep the door open which means my kitchen will be full of bugs in the morning. I'm also wondering if I shouldn't call the vet in the morning, I don't imagine cat litter is good for a digestive system.

FML

I have to do this in my own apartment this week, thanks to the mother cat who clawed a hole all the way down to floorboard trying to escape her own kittens who she apparently had had enough of that particular moment. FML

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have a kidney infection. My lower back is killing me, I have urgency to go and only a little or nothing comes out, I think I've mistaken a fever for dealing with humid weather and my vagie is always tingling...though I was mistaking that for lust. TMI I know, (World Piss Is Totally Your Business) but I think I better go to the doc tomorrow. If its not one thing its another. :rolleyes: FML

And I've sorta felt like shit the last few days. In other news my neck feels awesome! :D

I'm so sleepy and took a vicodin for the back pain before I added it uuuuuuuuuup. I don't wanna sit and waaaaaiiiiiit. :tears: *read in irritating whiney voice* I'll go tomorrow.

omgFINE, I bet I'm not half as much of a shit to you. Zombie the ER empty pls.

My local hospital is a joke. They took man after man after man complaining of chest pain before they'd even look at my pee in a cup. They never even sent it to the lab, they just kept saying wait for the nurse. So I sat with my bag of pee that could've been being processed and listened to a lecture on Jesus and forgiveness because I didn't rate my pain high enough while all the men breezed in. After a herniated disc I could have a compound fracture and be dripping blood and I'd say it was a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. f*** it. I'll go tomorrow after work. I'm not turning yellow or anything.

My local hospital is a joke. They took man after man after man complaining of chest pain before they'd even look at my pee in a cup. They never even sent it to the lab, they just kept saying wait for the nurse. So I sat with my bag of pee that could've been being processed and listened to a lecture on Jesus and forgiveness because I didn't rate my pain high enough while all the men breezed in. After a herniated disc I could have a compound fracture and be dripping blood and I'd say it was a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. f*** it. I'll go tomorrow after work. I'm not turning yellow or anything.

Cranberry pills. I take them every day, and drink a gallon of water... or by body goes crazy and causes me severe pain.

I'm on an antibiotic now.

In other news I literally just shit my pants. :straightface: I thought it was a fart. :(

That is what we call an 'ambush'.
ur funny
anyways, back to the horror which is my current life
cuz it looks like the chickens are coming home to roost later today :eek:
so much so I could even be fired :squiffy:
all my hard work down the drain :straightface:
after all, this is China, I have been looking at it through rose colored glasses for a while now, but there is no escaping some truly depressing facts :tears:
"due process" does not exist here really, if so, only for the rich and the government, certainly not for unimportant foreign nationals like me
also, informers are still often rewarded for doing so, companies even courage it, its a hold over from the "Red Guard" days that has taken hold in its most virulent form in many post 89 Chinese companies, possibly even the one I work for :(
and it appears that one is guilty til proven innocent :crazy:
the worst part is that those that hurl accusations are allowed to remain anonymous :mad:
I just don't know :confused:
but I do know that what I needed was good night's sleep, not waking up after less than 6 hours sleep :cool:
fml :head-smack:

Last edited:
ur funny
anyways, back to the horror which is my current life
cuz it looks like the chickens are coming home to roost later today :eek:
so much so I could even be fired :squiffy:
all my hard work down the drain :straightface:
after all, this is China, I have been looking at it through rose colored glasses for a while now, but there is no escaping some truly depressing facts :tears:
"due process" does not exist here really, if so, only for the rich and the government, certainly not for unimportant foreign nationals like me
also, informers are still often rewarded for doing so, companies even courage it, its a hold over from the "Red Guard" days that has taken hold in its most virulent form in many post 89 Chinese companies, possibly even the one I work for :(
and it appears that one is guilty til proven innocent :crazy:
the worst part is that those that hurl accusations are allowed to remain anonymous :mad:
I just don't know :confused:
but I do know that what I needed was good night's sleep, not waking up after less than 6 hours sleep :cool:
fml :head-smack:
Hi Robby, your post only hints at the intrigue and pressure you are under. I can have no conception of the stress.
Maybe mate, and please forgive my presumption, maybe getting out would be a good option.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom