The Guardian and the Morrissey Vendetta by Fiona Dodwell - tremr

A new article about the Guardian & Mozza.

The Guardian and the Morrissey Vendetta. - tremr
By Fiona Dodwell

Excerpt:

"Journalists must not engage in intimidation, harassment or persistent pursuit," states The Guardian's own editorial policy. Rightly so, for the media's power to sway public opinion comes with great responsibility to not only their readers, but to the individuals they write about in their publication.

Freedom of the press allows journalists to exercise their right to express their opinions freely and without restriction. No art should be immune from being held under the microscope and examined or critiqued - the same goes for the people who create this art. However, when you consider that The Guardian have amassed a whopping 478 Morrissey related content on their website, much of which appears to spew vitriol towards the singer, one can't help but question whether there's an underlying reason behind their obsession.

UPDATE June 3:

Link posted on Morrissey Central:

The Guardian Of Hate.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible, the hate campaign the Guardian have been on the past couple of years.
478 articles on Moz :lbf:
More than any other artist it seems.
They are obsessed.

Fine, but doesn’t this lady ever shut up? It’s getting a bit creepy now in all honesty. Why is she so obsessed with all of this? I almost feel like she is a character created by Morrissey himself to spread only the news he wants, although I can see that she seems to be a real-life individual. But what is she playing at? Why the over the top brown-nosing?

Fine, but doesn’t this lady ever shut up? It’s getting a bit creepy now in all honesty. Why is she so obsessed with all of this? I almost feel like she is a character created by Morrissey himself to spread only the news he wants, although I can see that she seems to be a real-life individual. But what is she playing at? Why the over the top brown-nosing?
There needs to be a nemesis for Skinny to counter balance his opposing obsession.

So Fiona's obsession is creepy but The Guardian are free to slander Moz at every given opportunity? If they're constantly spewing shit out of their pieholes about the man, he's entitled to a rebuttal.

I wonder as well;she makes Thewlis appear nonchalant. I wonder if when not self publishing her novellas is she lurking on here as her arch nemesis Skinny. Has anyone seen them both in the same room?

Last edited:
they have no advertising they have a begging campaign.o_O

poor cuckos.

they were planning on having :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: but they realized
then needed money not MORE debt.:lbf:

poor bankrupt commies:rotatinglight:

Does she ever f***ing shut up? Moz has sent out Sammy, Katzis, Maker and Dodwell to slag off the Guardian, while complaining about people slagging off Morrissey. Bunch of f***ing thin-skinned hypocrites.

blimey
can someone check on @Uncleskinny ?
he’s normally first to post on something like this
he has been seen posting re his crosswords earlier #pseud

So Fiona's obsession is creepy but The Guardian are free to slander Moz at every given opportunity? If they're constantly spewing shit out of their pieholes about the man, he's entitled to a rebuttal.
If it’s slander he can take them to the courts. But it isn’t, so he won’t, you brainless oaf.

:lbf:

‘Journalists must not engage in intimidation, harassment or persistent pursuit,
" states The Guardian's own editorial policy.’

but instead....

:cool:

The hate campaign of The Guardian against Morrissey is a proof of how dangerous that news site is. I hope this stance on Morrissey makes smart people doubt about all the content they publish, and not take all they write as holy word. People can be manipulated through the presentation of the facts, and that is precisely the moral limit journalists should respect: don't try to manipulate. The best journalists are not the persons who write better, but the persons who have the highest moral standards in their métier. As they say, objectivity doesn't exist. But that doesn't allow them to be immoral and opportunist mercenaries. At least, not so obviously. Besides, it is not clear the way they are financing themselves and that should be crystal clear since they claim to be the guardians of western morality. Remember the ties with the scandalous Der Spiegel and the hateful campaign of The Guardian against Brexit. I remember the times when The Guardian still had the appearance of seriousness, they presented the dictator Chávez, the late president of Venezuela, as an example of democracy and social progress, when in fact the man was already dismantling a country and handing it over to Cuban communist torturer and assassin military. Of course, the harshness of the facts made them change their point of view about Venezuela, but the damage already was done.

The hate campaign of The Guardian against Morrissey is a proof of how dangerous that news site is. I hope this stance on Morrissey makes smart people doubt about all the content they publish, and not take all they write as holy word. People can be manipulated through the presentation of the facts, and that is precisely the moral limit journalists should respect: don't try to manipulate. The best journalists are not the persons who write better, but the persons who have the highest moral standards in their métier. As they say, objectivity doesn't exist. But that doesn't allow them to be immoral and opportunist mercenaries. At least, not so obviously. Besides, it is not clear the way they are financing themselves and that should be crystal clear since they claim to be the guardians of western morality. Remember the ties with the scandalous Der Spiegel and the hateful campaign of The Guardian against Brexit. I remember the times when The Guardian still had the appearance of seriousness, they presented the dictator Chávez, the late president of Venezuela, as an example of democracy and social progress, when in fact the man was already dismantling a country and handing it over to Cuban communist torturer and assassin military. Of course, the harshness of the facts made them change their point of view about Venezuela, but the damage already was done.
Hog wash. If it can’t be taken to court, it’s merely comment, and neither you, Morrissey or anyone else can stop it. All you can do is whine. Tough.

This is all about power. A blatant attempt to control public discourse and dictate what is allowed to be spoken and thought. Moz won't be dictated to and will speak his own mind on immigration. Therefore they are determined to break him, make an example of him, end his career so that no one else will dare have the temerity to have their own point of view. Scary. Absolutely scary. We must all love immigration - or else...

The argument is turning - the Guardian and their ilk have f***ed up by creating sympathy for Moz. They have been exposed for the bigots they are. Skinny - you would be better off saving your vitriol for pop stars who voice support for the Labour Party. That is a party that has indeed been infiltrated by extremists, riddled with anti-semitism and local councilors who have tweeted holocaust denial, and where one of their own MPs was recently convicted of criminal behaviour. All reasons you have stated make For Britain beyond the pale? Where is your hatred for supporters of the vile Labour Party? Skinny - you are a busted flush. Go away, lick your wounds, and eat some humble pie. Come back when you have had an education.

This is all about power. A blatant attempt to control public discourse and dictate what is allowed to be spoken and thought. Moz won't be dictated to and will speak his own mind on immigration. Therefore they are determined to break him, make an example of him, end his career so that no one else will dare have the temerity to have their own point of view. Scary. Absolutely scary. We must all love immigration - or else...

Oh give me a break! Stop with this “We must all love immigration, or else” nonsense. Nobody is saying that; it’s not that black and white. What many people are saying is stop basing your opinion on immigration around a xenophobic, nationalistic, racist ideology (like For Britain), and think about the bigger picture. Immigration is never going to go away completely, and nobody seems to be saying that there shouldn’t be restrictions and regulations; there has to be. Nobody is arguing against controlled immigration. The cronies Moz is now supporting want to stop immigration from Islamic countries completely. Waters has been recorded on camera saying so.

Bollocks. It's just about Morrissey being easy click-bait for a particular demographic that the Guardian's advertisers are after. If they seriously wanted to 'break' him, they would just ignore him. What they're doing is keeping him on life support, and they will carry on as long as he serves a purpose for them.

Tags
california son info fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom