The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again - Peter Katsis (via Morrissey Official FB)

The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again!

Let’s get real. “ Former Morrissey fans” have not organized anything. That “Has-Been Haslam” character was never a Morrissey fan. And his agenda, stated as using music to spread peace, could not be any further from the truth. He is simply using the situation to gain some much needed attention to himself. Apparently his golden years have not been kind. If he really wanted to make a political statement he would make one about the Politicians. But no, that is not what he wants here. He is using this platform for his own agenda. At the end of the day, bullshit is still bullshit.

We are in the business of creating music and performing music. We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit. We’ll leave that to Wannabees like Mr Haslam and the Editors of The Guardian.

Peter Katsis
Deckstar Mgmt

Regards,
FWD.

The Guardian article referenced:

Former Morrissey fans to stage anti-racism party in Manchester - The Guardian

Dave Haslam response posted by an anonymous person:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
They will be on his side of course.
As they were in 1986, 1992 or 2010.
Another really lazy attempt of an article on The Guardian’s part.
Remember this from the 6 music event

"It was very interesting to me to see Anne-Marie Waters become the head of UKIP" he said.

“Oh no, sorry, she didn’t. The voting was rigged. Sorry, I forgot.”

He added: "You don’t get it do you. You obviously don’t read the news."

Greeted by silence.

Mr Haslam is looking for attention, obviously. He said in the past the music festival was also a way of going against Morrissey. So no coincidence the festival has been organised the same day that Morrissey plays and not far from the concert venue. He doesn't represent all fans, he doesn't represent me, definitely no!

Mr Haslam is looking for attention, obviously. He said in the past the music festival was also a way of going against Morrissey. So no coincidence the festival has been organised the same day that Morrissey plays and not far from the concert venue. He doesn't represent all fans, he doesn't represent me, definitely no!

Of course he doesn't, you doylum. He represents all those who despise racism and value diversity. Clearly you're not one of those.

"We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit."

picard-facepalm.jpg

Interesting that he will play only soul and reggae.
Is indie or punk or rock suddenly racist music now? Green Gartside was right all along :lbf:

Remember this from the 6 music event

"It was very interesting to me to see Anne-Marie Waters become the head of UKIP" he said.

“Oh no, sorry, she didn’t. The voting was rigged. Sorry, I forgot.”

He added: "You don’t get it do you. You obviously don’t read the news."

Greeted by silence.
I do find it extraordinary that he still hasn't worked out the main demographic of his core audience - most of whom were always going to be affronted by this talk. He clearly thought the worship was unconditional. It will be very interesting to see what happens when this bites financially.

Last edited:
They have a scapegoat now. I bet you next they'll be blaming Dave for poor ticket sales. That and some invented 'organised campaign'. Wait and see.

I'm hearing the dates have been cancelled and the statement is laying the ground for blaming Haslam and an organised campaign. So if it's true, I was right. Again.

Taking responsibility for one's own bigoted and idiotic comments? PAH! It's that other geezer - him over there.

I'm hearing the dates have been cancelled and the statement is laying the ground for blaming Haslam and an organised campaign. So if it's true, I was right. Again.

Taking responsibility for one's own bigoted and idiotic comments? PAH! It's that other geezer - him over there.

That all have been cancelled or the Manchester gigs? Have you really heard this or just stoking a rumour?

Spreading false rumours again like you have been doing off and on for 10 years now.
It’s that same geezer, the fascist one with the ugly face. There in the mirror.

Spreading false rumours again like you have been doing off and on for 10 years now.

To be fair, I have heard the same rumour from a couple of fans "in the know," a few days ago, so it could very well end up being true. Ticket sales for all of the UK shows are pretty bad, and the rest of them (except maybe Denmark) are not doing very well either; the Swedish show looks like it's only sold maybe 10% of its capacity! From a business point of view, it looks like it would be almost insanity to go ahead with these gigs, when you factor in all of the costs involved - crew, band, equipment/stage/lighting, venues, travel, accommodation, etc. etc. If I had to be, I think that we will be hearing an announcement by early next week.

Right this is going to happen that is going to happen. Maybe people are buying tickets to dis MOZ LOL:D
That seems to be the latest wacko Skinny/Surface/Cheswick/Stalin theory after all their other theories
went bust. LOL

Here is something which is a fact NOT a theory:

196 MISERABLE TWITTER:head-smack:

HOLY FLOCK!!:swear

if I was Bam Bam Hasalaam I would put my head inside a bucket from
the embarrasementdoh:

Let me repeat: 196 MISERABLE TWITTERS TOTAL:drama:

doh:HOW FING EMBARRSING CAN IT GET FOR THIS TWAT!

(ps: dont believe when some of these Commie Pollos claim to have a bunch of tattoos, tattoos
aint free and they have 0 funds)

Watch this space

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom