The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again - Peter Katsis (via Morrissey Official FB)

The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again!

Let’s get real. “ Former Morrissey fans” have not organized anything. That “Has-Been Haslam” character was never a Morrissey fan. And his agenda, stated as using music to spread peace, could not be any further from the truth. He is simply using the situation to gain some much needed attention to himself. Apparently his golden years have not been kind. If he really wanted to make a political statement he would make one about the Politicians. But no, that is not what he wants here. He is using this platform for his own agenda. At the end of the day, bullshit is still bullshit.

We are in the business of creating music and performing music. We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit. We’ll leave that to Wannabees like Mr Haslam and the Editors of The Guardian.

Peter Katsis
Deckstar Mgmt

Regards,
FWD.

The Guardian article referenced:

Former Morrissey fans to stage anti-racism party in Manchester - The Guardian

Dave Haslam response posted by an anonymous person:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The marriage proposal is withdrawn and I drawn the line at Knots Landing.

LOL

Starstruck much?

I've always had a thing for Nicolette Sheridan, so yeah, I enjoyed meeting her greatly.

I've always had a thing for Nicolette Sheridan, so yeah, I enjoyed meeting her greatly.
It's weird meeting the famous but I always found the ones I met to be laidback cool people handling any situation well.
I am not that familiar with her and had to look her up to see what she was in. Long list of course.
Only guy I met from NZ was this Man United fan in the alternative fan shop in Stretford near the ground opposite where The Bishop Blaize is that was newly opened during my last years of visiting Manchester.
Guy in store was impressed I had flown over from Sweden when this guy walked in and made us shut up for good.
LOL
No competition.

I don't like to say I told you so, but !
I did say this would happen :tiphat:

It's such a shame because I've just been checking my inbox and there's a reply from Andy Burnham the Mayor of Manchester giving the thumbs up to my request for Morrissey day :rofl:

Is there any news on the " pop up shop " ? Will it still be popping up ? It wouldn't surprise me if it did, not one to shy away making a few quid if he can our Steve you know .

Diesel ! Take care pal, you must going through HELL at the minute. Don't suffer in silence. We are here 24/7 mate. Come on board anytime you like :thumb:

Right I better send a reply to Andy Burnham and explain the embarrassment.

Enjoy the weather and the rest of the weekend everyone.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom