The Johnny Weir thread

lainey

As I will probably be posting more information about this flawed genius, as I like him. I feel a thread in his honour is deserving.

Johnny Weir interview with George Lopez - best ever!(from lifeskate)

Last night Johnny Weir appeared on the George Lopez show and it was HILARIOUS! There's something about the rapport between Johnny and George that was different from the other shows that Johnny's been on. So far, he's made the media rounds with Joy Behar, Bonnie Hunt, a little with Larry King, Access Hollywood, etc., but George Lopez was the best one by far. The interview was taped last week and then the controversy ensued regarding Johnny and the Smucker's Stars On Ice tour.

To briefly recap, GLADD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) alleged that Stars On Ice (SOI) did not invite Johnny to perform because he was gay and not "family-friendly." SOI then issued a statement declaring that the reason he was not invited was that they had enough star power in the lineup, including Evan Lysacek and Sasha Cohen. Johnny will return to the Lopez show on Thursday, March 25, at 11 p.m. ET on TBS to address the controversy. Here's Johnny interview from last night:
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M0WfVKMOGJc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M0WfVKMOGJc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Joys Of Relaxology

Says Weir "I do not get laid nearly enough, nor am I allowed to be laid. So this machine was basically the closest thing I could get to sex. To real, unbridled, passionate, sweaty dirty sex....oh, Daddy!"

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-9ZHOjQaCs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-9ZHOjQaCs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

We're big Johnny Weir fangirls in my house right now. And it's kinda fun to hate on Evan Lysacek (aka "Orange Bro"). Not that I really have much against him, just like Johnny better. :)

My daughter drew this recently (she's 14, and did this on the computer in a matter of 10 minutes, be nice!):

Johnny_Weir___Pop_Star_on_Ice__by_silversanti.jpg

We're big Johnny Weir fangirls in my house right now. And it's kinda fun to hate on Evan Lysacek (aka "Orange Bro"). Not that I really have much against him, just like Johnny better. :)

My daughter drew this recently (she's 14, and did this on the computer in a matter of 10 minutes, be nice!):

wow!!!!that's brilliant. I'm glad I'm not the only fan on here.:D

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=100114/JohnnyWeir

Join Johnny and Jim Caple for a manicure & pedicure.

"My whole career, I've had an issue with always kind of being an underdog and making a big mistake when it counts and falling and having to climb back up," he says. "One moment everything will be peachy and everyone will be saying the nicest things about me and loving me, and the next minute I'm the worst, I'm evil, all these things. It's like a fallen angel. For me, I feel very much that I can portray that character. Because it's my career and my life."

ODD.....It's a guilty secret liking ice skating. None of my friends approve.:straightface:
It's the lowest sport yet I enjoy it.:blushing: I've always liked it since Torvill and Dean but I don't like Dancing on Ice.(I'm such a snob)

I also like Ballroom dancing:D

Should a focus on a different Ice Skating Star or on a Ballroom Dancer?
In fact, you will have both.

how on earth can you do that on a computer?:eek: Your daughter has real talent!!

how on earth can you do that on a computer?:eek: Your daughter has real talent!!

Isn't it fantastic and it was created in only 10 minutes.
Still I cling's daughter needs to do more please:thumb: and hopefully she can be bribed to do a Morrissey one.(give her an easter egg)

Aww, thanks :blushing: She really is talented! Moz is one subject she wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole (or a computer mouse), unfortunately. She's actually persuaded me to do a drawing of Mr. Weir on good old-fashioned paper. I was supposed to work on it over spring break, but I've been busy with other stuff :) If/when I get it done, you'll be among the first to know!

Aww, thanks :blushing: She really is talented! Moz is one subject she wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole (or a computer mouse), unfortunately. She's actually persuaded me to do a drawing of Mr. Weir on good old-fashioned paper. I was supposed to work on it over spring break, but I've been busy with other stuff :) If/when I get it done, you'll be among the first to know!

I can't wait.:thumb: what's your avatar?

It's Chewbacca playing baseball. I'm a bit of a Star Wars geek, and when I saw that picture, I thought it was pretty awesome.

oh, I see it now. I thought it was someone dressed as a tiger holding a decapitated head.

Back
Top Bottom