The National Theatre in Washington DC (April 5) added - on sale Friday

did you find out?

You need to have been a member of the 9:30 Club Friends with Benefits club at the time they announced the presale. I signed up for said club, but was told since I was not a member at time I couldn't get in on the presale. But if anyone gets the 9:30 club eblast or newsletter I think they're might be in a presale password in that, but I signed up for that and have not received anything which makes me think it was sent out before I signed up as well.

Oh well. :-(

I just saw the password for the 12:00pm IMP presale for tomorrow is: everyday

I don't know the 10:00am FWB presale password though. :(

I also see there is a 2 ticket limit for the FWB Presale and a 4 ticket limit for the IMP Presale and Public on sale.

So glad I had already signed up for the 9:30's "Friends with Benefits" program - you had to log in with the # on your membership card - I was expecting it would instantly be sold out like the Strathmore fiasco and since tickets were so expensive I told myself I could only justify it if I chanced into a good seat... logged in as soon as the presale started - one ticket for Row AA!!!!! Holy shit!

Sorry to be a dimwit but what site do you use to buy? I signed up for the 9:30 and they say ticketfly. Presale on ticketmaster using code everyday says soldout now. So what is my best bet for tomorrow? (Congrats one 1 x AA!!!!!)

Sorry to be a dimwit but what site do you use to buy? I signed up for the 9:30 and they say ticketfly. Presale on ticketmaster using code everyday says soldout now. So what is my best bet for tomorrow? (Congrats one 1 x AA!!!!!)

I used ticketmaster and logged in at exactly noon with the presale password. I was finished by 12:03 and had Orchestra row O.

Why is it so hard to get tickets? I don't have any connections (no access to pre-sales), and I've been unable to get tickets to the Strathmore or National Theater shows. I was online this morning at 10 a.m. when tickets went on sale to the general public and nothing is apparently available. Same experience for Strathmore concert.

Am I doing something wrong or are you just shut out if you're not an insider of some sort?

I already noticed that there's a strong "secondary market" for these tickets. $168 for a ticket in the top row of the building in the corner??!!

Tried right at 10 and got second row. No tricks, just luck.

Dealers buying tickets all at once clogs up the system.
I barely managed to get the back row of the Orchestra section;
everything else was sold out.
Please don't cancel, Please don't cancel, please don't cancel...

I pulled a sixth row ticket during the presale yesterday, laughed at the $148 price with fees and dumped it.

Yeah, for that much I want a giant pig flying over the arena.
At least it didn't sell out in 12 seconds. I can't even type that fast.
StubHub has over 200 seats for sale...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom