The new Photography thread

Funeral for a Flower
http://ideasloading.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/funeral-for-a-flower/

dscf9215.jpg

Could never match Mal's pic quality, I just take phone snaps. These are from a wee jaunt this morning up on the moors.

AFK42EI.jpg

Tv5ny7k.jpg

PxNe6PF.jpg

DWlhXim.jpg

MEWtm1S.jpg

P.

I like the pics of your jaunts

I posted these in the cellphone thread. I took the son to Hull Uni today, while he was there, I went down to the river.

GIGq9K5.jpg

WChSCFH.jpg

P.

10411746_10204303334639957_8640837893195612948_n.jpg

this is our ice cream store in downtown historic annapolis and it exists today next to the u.s naval academy. itll hit 40 years in 2016 and we got the property deeded to us a couple of years ago i think. if anyones in annopolis ever check it out. the photos funny though as its so dated. were very proud of this place. its called storm brothers. its set up is ridiculous. theres no waste cause ice cream doesnt go bad when frozen for like forever. its literally a stones throw away from where two presidents have recently given speeches and its in the historic downtown parking lot on the dock so you have to park there to pass and to get back to your car. we dont accept credit only csah so the line moves super quick and the atm inside is our so we make money as well when they go oh you only take cash. so we get that percentage and the sale with no rent only property tax. the public christmas tree lighting will be twenty feet away so its like fail proof. youd have to actively try and wreck it. the other good part is that annapolis actively kept conglomerates out until like 2002 when the new mayor ended a few of the long set leases the conglomerates started making offers and now its not even close to the same. check it out if your down there

stormbrosicecream

so dated its funny. i loved that photo as well though with all the jelly fish. beautiful. wish i was there watching it

Taken on my last walk of 2014, this is the view from halfway up Catbells, looking towards the North Western fells. Happy new year to you all.

DSC_5451 by mozmal, on Flickr

My first walk of 2015, and what a way to start the year! I was back up on the High Stile ridge in fantastic conditions, and to top it all off, I had the the whole place to myself.

High Stile ridge by mozmal, on Flickr

My first walk of 2015, and what a way to start the year! I was back up on the High Stile ridge in fantastic conditions, and to top it all off, I had the the whole place to myself.

Beautiful. I have to be careful getting out and about in the snow due to the bones, but that's exactly the kind of place and view I long for in this weather.

P.

Wow..

Back
Top Bottom