The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

well, i don't have a problem with most city fans on here

there's just a few who've edited tags with some very sad, pathetic things written

Well that is rather childish then.

I much prefer lighthearted banter. I dont go in for the pure hatred some people seem to posess and direct toward other people.

Maybe im too sweet and innocent to be posting on here :horny:

Its so easy to laugh, its so easy to hate
It takes strength to be gentle and kind

:thumb:

Why not just delete all your shitty little posts in here then Kyle? You are making yourself look stupid. The handful of people who post in this thread are not likely to have left the nasty tags or sent you nasty facebook messages.
I did try to help you find out who could have sent the messages but you childishly blamed me.

Oh and "5-0 slags"? What makes you think myself or the other couple of people who post on this thread give a shit about that score today? Crawl back to your own thread....

You didn't help me find out, you said it'd be a Liverpool fan.

I beg your pardon? At what point did I say it would be a Liverpool fan?

I was referring to my post in this thread earlier telling you to ask about the tags cus some people can see who writes them.
If you are talking about the PM I sent you I said no such thing about a Liverpool fan

oh right.
And i'm not sure if you can find out who puts what, tag-wise, because there seems to be alot of bad ones all over the place.

i'm not a dickhead, like you make me out to be, Moonbeam.

oh right.
And i'm not sure if you can find out who puts what, tag-wise, because there seems to be alot of bad ones all over the place.

i'm not a dickhead, like you make me out to be, Moonbeam.

Yes someone has something that can tell who leaves the tags (cannie remember who though but they did it for me once when I accused of writing something I hadn't).
The tags have caused hassle before and people have ben banned for writing offensive ones.

I don't make you out to be a dickhead....anything I say about united to you is friendly banter, nothing more nothing less. :)

same with me and City fans, i don't think i've ever posted anything malicious towards anyone on this forum in my 3 years here, it's just people take what i say the wrong way, mainly football topics.

same with me and City fans, i don't think i've ever posted anything malicious towards anyone on this forum in my 3 years here, it's just people take what i say the wrong way, mainly football topics.

Ok but when you post things like 'you c***s' it doesn't come across as friendly banter...now less of it you scum supporting pleb ;):lbf:

If my team are playing I would be at the match not posting on another team's thread on a music forum.

4,800 away allocation at Wigan, if you want to go you would get in.

Palace and Pompey away next week for us loyal fans.

I have much respect for any footie fan who actually goes to games, and that means even when your team are playing shit/relegated/away from home

:thumb:

He's here, he's there, he's every f*****g where

he's Richard Dunne, Richard Dunne :clap: :bow:

I used to have a lot of respect for Mark Hughes. He was brilliant in the three seasons he was with Chelsea, but his attitude on talking about other clubs players coming to his club is pretty shitty. Terry, Lescott...who next? I thought the man had more class about him to do that. But looking at the club he's at now then maybe its rubbing off on him.

Wem-ber-lee
Wem-ber-lee
We're the famous Man City and we're going to Wem-ber-lee.

Watched the game on computer....Crystal Alehouse came out like a bull in a china shop, but once the storm was weathered, there was only one team in it.

Jukebox Jury

Come on City!!!!
It's the Abu Dhabi Derby today!

Must go to bed now, my coach to the south coast leaves early:thumb:

UP THE BLUES!!!!!:guitar::rock::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Another win, another 3 points, another clean sheet:cool::guitar:
This is getting boring now:thumb:

The coach is just pulling out of Fratton Park now;)

Jukebox Jury

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom