The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

where you there JJ? No place got me a ticket.
your cheating players eh!.....offside......handball.

ran the show? scraped a draw? Are you on the wacky backy?

Like Moonbeam (and Thierry Henry), I did not see any cheating by Blue shirted hero's from the comfort of The Waldorf pub in the city centre.
I did see the Flying Dutchman Kuyt going down quicker than Mary Millington each time he was breathed on in the box:mad:
You still buying tickets from that tout:thumb::thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Like Moonbeam (and Thierry Henry), I did not see any cheating by Blue shirted hero's from the comfort of The Waldorf pub in the city centre.
I did see the Flying Dutchman Kuyt going down quicker than Mary Millington each time he was breathed on in the box:mad:

Jukebox Jury

You should have gone to the game. Liverpool have played alot better than that.
On the train back to Widnes, I sat with some City fans, one of them said "Liverpool were terrible today, the fans deserve better, don't you agree?"
I pointed out that we drew so if we were so terrible what were City?
He was so happy about the fact they managed to get in front.......(for how many seconds):rolleyes:

Thank goodness my journey is only 20-25 mins as I and everyone else on the train had to put up with a drunken man city fan exposing himself, making racist, homophopic and sexist comments.:eek:

what made it even sadder was the sight of teenagers finding him witty and amusing.

Because there is no general football thread, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Jermaine Defoe for saving my fantasy team this week.

Oh, and that City Liverpool game was one of the worst i've seen this year. 2 holding midfilders on each team who looked incapable of passing the ball forward.

Jukebox Jury

To be honest we couldn't see chuff all from the shitty restricted view we had. Bad ground that, a stinker!

Come on City........lets stick it up The Arse tonight:eek:
Wember-lee here we come:guitar::cool::bow:

Jukebox Jury

Well anyway, that was nice. And down here in the underworld, we're getting coverage of pretty much every Man City game on TV. At last.

:):):lbf::lbf:

Lumpard miss was the highlight of a very sad afternoon!

After the way we treated the young Serbian kid, saying Welbeck, Macheda and Gibson are better than him, if Fergie doesn't play them against City, i'll be very dissapointed in him,

though if they play and you put out your first team/new signings, you'll rape us

After the way we treated the young Serbian kid, saying Welbeck, Macheda and Gibson are better than him, if Fergie doesn't play them against City, i'll be very dissapointed in him,

though if they play and you put out your first team/new signings, you'll rape us

That's it Kyle, get your excuses in early:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

what excuses?

we will beat you, difference is between our clubs

if you win it, you'll have an open top bus parade round moss side

if we win it and nothing else, we will feel ashamed

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom