The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Sell Dunne Jo ,Eleno , then try to buy eto at summers end end Ribbery,Danni Alves ??hilghy doubt. Martins from New castle ,Andrino from Inter.Luis Fabinodo are I say Rondaihlo at half price lets say 6.8. eruos.

Sell Dunne Jo ,Eleno , then try to buy eto at summers end end Ribbery,Danni Alves ??hilghy doubt. Martins from New castle ,Andrino from Inter.Luis Fabinodo are I say Rondaihlo at half price lets say 6.8. eruos.

Andrino? Luis Fabinodo? Rondaihlo? :confused: Who are these guys? :D

:D:D:Dstick with adams kid, you'll be alright......in the end. ,the rose in june wasn't the same without you:eek:the beer was though:guitar:

Well, that's that then, Adams has been sacked.
Championship here we come. :mad:

Well, that's that then, Adams has been sacked.
Championship here we come. :mad:

He's been sacked???????????:head-smack:
Bloody hell.......... a week before City are due there..... bollocks..... you'll win now:tantrum:

Jukebox Jury

He's been sacked???????????:head smack:
Bloody hell.......... a week before City are due there..... bollocks..... you'll win now:tantrum:

Jukebox Jury

I wouldn't bank on it JJ.
Any many on a Bellamy hat trick, you know how much i rate him. :crazy:

I wouldn't bank on it JJ.
Any many on a Bellamy hat trick, you know how much i rate him. :crazy:

This is CITY we are talking about here...... put your mortgage on a Pompey win......
we got turned over by Joke City, Migglesborough and WBA away this season.
Last year away we lost to Brum, Reading and drew at Derby:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

I am going down to the Portsmouth game....the worst ground in the premiership, I hate going there....they finally put a roof on the away end and it has massive posts that block the view, the fans annoy me too...bleedin drums and the one chant of 'blues'...I will be :tantrum: if City lose!

I am going down to the Portsmouth game....the worst ground in the premiership, I hate going there....they finally put a roof on the away end and it has massive posts that block the view, the fans annoy me too...bleedin drums and the one chant of 'blues'...I will be :tantrum: if City lose!

yes, all ''fan bands'' should be banned from grounds..... that Eng-er-lund one really pisses me off:gun:

Jukebox Jury

Leave it out, how many other grounds 'boast' a mock Tudor façade? :D

I am going down to the Portsmouth game....the worst ground in the premiership,

But it is a ''proper'' football ground. Not like the Mecano style old trafford or identikit flat pack grounds such as Sunderland, Joke City, Derby, Migglesbrough, Leicester etc etc.

Jukebox Jury

When City played EB/Streymur at Bradford we saw some city fans with a drum!! :crazy:Sounded terrible....never seen it at any game since!

Hopefully they were attacked by Blues and have never been back since.... maybe they were Barnsley (not Bradford:rolleyes:) in disguise:D

I'm off to bed

Jukebox Jury

But it is a ''proper'' football ground. Not like the Mecano style old trafford or identikit flat pack grounds such as Sunderland, Joke City, Derby, Migglesbrough, Leicester etc etc.

Jukebox Jury

Or The City of Manchester stadium. :p

Hopefully they were attacked by Blues and have never been back since.... maybe they were Barnsley (not Bradford:rolleyes:) in disguise:D

I'm off to bed

Jukebox Jury
:lbf: Same difference, both in yorkshire, both begin with b, both shit grounds...not as bad as fratton park though :p

Jukebox Jury

Sod 'proper' football grounds! Give me The Emirates with it's padded leather seats anyday :lbf:

no restricted views in the away end moonbeam:thumb:i actually like fratton park. i've been 8 times, all since 18th oct 2003:eek:go pubs, burger van etc etc. a shit hole yes, but a proper footie ground. toilets flooded with piss though. however when they away end was at the other side to where it is now, they had those porta-loos they have on building sites and the like:eek::oenjoy:thumb:

Last edited:
Sorry JJ, we've really hijacked this thread
BREAKING NEWS:
Scholari has been sacked by Chelski!!
Looks like Avram Grant is going back as coach with Guus Hiddink as director of football!
What the f***!! :crazy:
They can have Tony Adams if they want! :lbf:

no restricted views in the away end moonbeam:thumb:i actually like fratton park. i've been 8 times, all since 18th oct 2003:eek:go pubs, burger van etc etc. a shit hole yes, but a proper footie ground. toilets flooded with piss though. however when they away end was at the other side to where it is now, they had those porta-loos they have on building sites and the like:eek::oenjoy:thumb:

The views are restricted! Dunno about where you were sat but there was a massive post in the way and the steps stopped a few rows from the front so people were squeezing through to their seats! The season before I left at half time as it was pissing it down as there was no roof. First time I went we stayed over, some pub wanted ID from everyone, regardless of how old you looked. Horrible place! Give me Goodison anyday :p

The views are restricted! Dunno about where you were sat but there was a massive post in the way and the steps stopped a few rows from the front so people were squeezing through to their seats! The season before I left at half time as it was pissing it down as there was no roof. First time I went we stayed over, some pub wanted ID from everyone, regardless of how old you looked. Horrible place! Give me Goodison anyday :p

if you take up the full away allocation, which city don't, then there are 3 posts along the front, none impair you view. if they did just stand in the aisle. as for the other place you mention, the only unrestricted tickets are in the paddock which is a f***ing death trap.:mad:

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom