The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

if you take up the full away allocation, which city don't, then there are 3 posts along the front, none impair you view. if they did just stand in the aisle. as for the other place you mention, the only unrestricted tickets are in the paddock which is a f***ing death trap.:mad:

The seats we were allocated had a restricted view! Stop trying to tell me other wise!!!!! :tantrum: :boxing:
Why should I have to stand in an aisle? I tried that the season before when it rained and I wanted to use my umbrella but was told I was not allowed :mad:
Okay so I have only been 3 times compared with your 8 but I know when my view is restricted and in my opinion Fratton Park is :censored: :D

Which gobshite added the 'Fratton Park sucks' tag?
Not what I needed today,
I'm still in mourning for our Premiership status.
Bastards!:tantrum:

Nah.... City's isn't an identikit stadium, likewise Bolton and Huddersfield are new stadiums I like.
(why is it that new grounds are ''stadiums'' and not grounds):(

Jukebox Jury

You're quite correct JJ, It's an Athletics stadium! :lbf:

Which gobshite added the 'Fratton Park sucks' tag?
Not what I needed today,
I'm still in mourning for our Premiership status.
Bastards!:tantrum:

not me. read my earlier posts on fratton park young man. you know i wouldn't do that anyway. that f***ing jukebox jury though:crazy:there's one corrupt individual:lbf:

not me. read my earlier posts on fratton park young man. you know i wouldn't do that anyway. that f***ing jukebox jury though:crazy:there's one corrupt individual:lbf:

Beastie, you're a fine, upstanding gent, I knew it wasn't you.
JJ likes Fratton Park too,
the list of suspects is getting shorter! :popcorn:

Sorry JJ, we've really hijacked this thread
BREAKING NEWS:
Scholari has been sacked by Chelski!!
Looks like Avram Grant is going back as coach with Guus Hiddink as director of football!
What the f***!! :crazy:
They can have Tony Adams if they want! :lbf:

Yeah there's no doubt that this thread has become an unofficial football thread :D

Anyone travelling to Sevilla for Wednesday's match? :p

that f***ing jukebox jury though:crazy:there's one corrupt individual:lbf:

:drama: Your position as chief of security on the MozBus is in doubt:squiffy:

p.s jj's not been anywhere near fratton park:lbf:

First trip in 1984 and second trip a cracking 2-1 win third game from end of the season in 1985 which pretty much saw us promoted back into Divvy One at the expense of Pompey......
It was 6pm when the Pompey Dibble let us out:eek: the natives were not happy:D

Jukebox Jury

:drama: Your position as chief of security on the MozBus is in doubt:squiffy:

First trip in 1984 and second trip a cracking 2-1 win third game from end of the season in 1985 which pretty much saw us promoted back into Divvy One at the expense of Pompey......
It was 6pm when the Pompey Dibble let us out:eek: the natives were not happy:D

Jukebox Jury

i was only injecting a little humour jj:mock:

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom