The Official Russell Brand thread

i'm looking forward to the film now!heat are giving tickets to previews away.

EWW I hope Russell starts using protection (doesn't really sound like it from that story above)!!!! He's gonna catch something from one of those Hollywood skanks! :sick:

He'll be at the Baftas on BBC1 tonight, if anyone's interested.
Whether he and Maffu win is another matter :rolleyes:

... they should.

Did they win? What happened?

I just got back from Sarah Marshall..... here's my 4 word review: Russell made the movie. :D

I was sitting there thinking omg this is so WEIRD. I'm in a movie theater with regular people watching Russell Brand! Since I'm American I feel like he's the private property of a select group of, um.... "irregular" people. (And I'm very proud to be one. ;))

Since I'm American I feel like he's the private property of a select group of, um.... "irregular" people. (And I'm very proud to be one. ;))
lol that's kind of how i felt!

good news for Russell apart from every review I have read saying he steals the show, the movie got pretty good returns on the weekend in usa.
(even tho the numbers are down last year on movie ticket sales)

Ah good, I'm sure that will make up in part for being a 5 min wonder.

Did they win? What happened?

I just got back from Sarah Marshall..... here's my 4 word review: Russell made the movie. :D

I was sitting there thinking omg this is so WEIRD. I'm in a movie theater with regular people watching Russell Brand! Since I'm American I feel like he's the private property of a select group of, um.... "irregular" people. (And I'm very proud to be one. ;))
Sadly they didn't win, Russell wasn't even there( as far as know), but I caught a glimps of Matt in the audience.

Sadly they didn't win, Russell wasn't even there( as far as know), but I caught a glimps of Matt in the audience.
I looked out for both of them, no luck
Was Matt in a suit?!?

I didn't realise they were nominated for Ponderland, I expected to be for Russell Brand On The Road ... because frankly it was much, much better.

EWW I hope Russell starts using protection (doesn't really sound like it from that story above)!!!! He's gonna catch something from one of those Hollywood skanks! :sick:

It's a little late, maybe. Or it might be the other way around as far as who's catching something from whom.

Six times in one hour? I'm not impressed, either. The story doesn't sound exactly true. If it is true, it does not reflect well on Brand.

Been in a similiar situation, and the sex was mediocre to lame. The guy kept going compulsively the way some food addicts bolt down their food without tasting it. I felt as if he was trying to prove something, like how virile he was or somesuch nonsense. Put me right off. Anyone who's any good knows it's all about quality over quantity and making your partner(s) feel desired and completed. Anyhow women can orgasm like the day is long, far outpacing men.

I'm not saying Brand is like that guy I talked about. I don't know. And I never will! :)

Have you looked into adding more fiber to your diet? :p

I've changed my mind and think I'll check out Forgetting Sarah Marshall. You guys have swayed me! If it weren't for Brand, I don't think I would bother paying theatre prices to see it.

BTW, is anyone else interested in seeing Brand at the Roxy (Hollywood) May 11th or 18th? These Roxy shows are so close to the ones that he did at Paul Gleason and are DOUBLE the price, so no one else I know wants to go. Please PM if interested. We could get a reserved booth if enough people want to go. Individual tickets for the May 11th show are gone.

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom