The Official Russell Brand thread

Has anyone got a contact email for the chap?

I wanted to see if he will sponsor me for Sunday.

Cheers :):thumb: - have tried Twitter - fingers crossed

Twitter might not be a good idea seeing as he has nearly 250.000 followers and might not be able to cope with all the @replies, I'd say try his management.

Twitter might not be a good idea seeing as he has nearly 250.000 followers and might not be able to cope with all the @replies, I'd say try his management.

I'll do that - I should have have gone and spoken to him last week at West 'am but didn't want to lose face face in front of my friends :blushing:

from Jezebel
http://jezebel.com/5252647/russells-brand-of-humor-gets-hill-hopping
russelljonah051309.jpg

I have to say that I personally cannot abide Russell Brand. He's about as humorous as a burning house. I was truly surprised to hear Morrissey name check this person as I honestly thought that he was more circumspect about the people upon whom he heaped praise.

Jarvis Cocker is writing three songs to be sung by Russell Brand in the forthcoming film 'Get Him To The Greek'.

The film is scheduled for release next year and will be a spin-off from 2008 romantic comedy 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall'. Brand plays washed up rock star Aldous Snow, while Jonah Hill and Rose Byrne also appear.

The former Pulp frontman didn't give much away about the three songs in question, aside from telling Billboard that they were "rather silly, but it's a silly film".

The singer did, however, say that he was still undecided about the possibility of a Pulp reunion, having previously admitted that the band, inactive since 2002, regularly receive offers to regroup to play live.

"I better decide for sure pretty soon," he said. "Because otherwise I'll be too old."
http://www.nme.com/news/jarvis-cocker/46479

Last edited:
mr brand is presenting the MTV-VMA`s again this year...
didnt he goot booed last year cause he make some jokes about virgins ?

Last edited:
mr brand is presenting the MTV-VMA`s again this year...
didnt he goot booed last year cause he make some jokes about virgins ?

he was greeted with alot of silence, he did a great tour in February about the lack of response from the famous audience.
He's more rock and roll than the so called rock stars. they just too afraid of....

I actually think that jane birkin is either RB himself or his PR. Either that or he is her best customer for those total ridiculous black tights?

Well I wonder what caused the silence? Could it be that he is just plainly an irritating egotistical ex-heroin user (allegedly) arsehole with nothing to guide him except his own manifestly massive shoot-off cockney-type gob?

If he would only decide to do period peice acting (the ruffles, the hair :lbf:) instead of being so publicly needy, he might just get somewhere even better than a transitionary role as a worn out what?

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom