The Official Russell Brand thread

I could get myself into trouble.....I remember trying to explain to my b/f the attraction of RB as "dirty but desirable".........

I'll lower the tone.....I'm sure I've seen more revealing than this

20060910-wrong.jpg

russ2-718276.jpg

delicious:clap:

I could get myself into trouble.....I remember trying to explain to my b/f the attraction of RB as "dirty but desirable".........

I'll lower the tone.....I'm sure I've seen more revealing than this

20060910-wrong.jpg

russ2-718276.jpg

HA!:cool:
inside-out undies? (I do that sometimes:p)

I#m sorry that i'm not able to write something useful..but unfortunately..i don't know him..only in cause of you and moz..but i have to say that's he's damn sexy..:eek:so the last thing i can do is to post some pics..hot pics..:rolleyes:
2335167817_9104439ce9.jpg

2335986448_57b3078c4c.jpg

2335135425_ffc3ce87c1.jpg

2258435025_f7f5955840.jpg

2258395265_8704aab6e8.jpg

20100_2.jpg

*blissful life being a cat with a great name*

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:p

yes i also laughed..but then i watched again..and big surprise..i find it quite sexy..sexy on it's on way..strange but hot:)..in addition it seems that we have the same converse and shirt:D:p

Thank you for the hug gif. :D:D
How :horny: is RB in a black knit cap?!:p And so "friendly"!;)

You know, I hadn't realized he's in that Sarah Marshall movie.:o
I'll have to watch it one day - it's supposedly quite funny, plus, well...ya know.:D

yes I know! how could you miss that he is in that movie he has been going on about it for months have you heard his "band" Infant Sorow

and my personal fav (altho there is not a proper video for it yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
I#m sorry that i'm not able to write something useful..but unfortunately..i don't know him..only in cause of you and moz..but i have to say that's he's damn sexy..:eek:so the last thing i can do is to post some pics..hot pics..:rolleyes:
2335167817_9104439ce9.jpg

2335986448_57b3078c4c.jpg

2335135425_ffc3ce87c1.jpg

2258435025_f7f5955840.jpg

2258395265_8704aab6e8.jpg

thanks so much for posting those pics!! sexy.
his radio show is really worth a listen :)

His bum is at this link..

Trust you;)I stuck with clothed images - after the GH album sleeve on here caused so much interest......

Lots of semi nakey posing our Russell......the photos in Hawaii are worth checking out

I love Russell! I started listening to his show back when it was 6 Music, because since I'm a massive fan of Oasis an English friend of mine told me I should listen to this show since occasionally they ring up Noel Gallagher- so I started downloading it and I fell in love!
I listen to it every week now. He's just so wacky. And I adore Matt Morgan! Most times I think he's funnier.

28157_2.jpg

I can't wait until Forgetting Sarah Marshall comes out...Russell wants to be famous so badly here lol, I hope it happens for him. The songs he did for that movie are oddly enjoyable.

I still have to read his booky wook though :) It's sooo cute and funny how Morrissey signed his CD for Russell!! I know Russell loves Morrissey so much so it's great that they have become sorta-kinda friends...

ontheroad-thumb.jpg

I love Russell! I started listening to his show back when it was 6 Music, because since I'm a massive fan of Oasis an English friend of mine told me I should listen to this show since occasionally they ring up Noel Gallagher- so I started downloading it and I fell in love!
I listen to it every week now. He's just so wacky. And I adore Matt Morgan! Most times I think he's funnier.

28157_2.jpg

I can't wait until Forgetting Sarah Marshall comes out...Russell wants to be famous so badly here lol, I hope it happens for him. The songs he did for that movie are oddly enjoyable.

I still have to read his booky wook though :) It's sooo cute and funny how Morrissey signed his CD for Russell!! I know Russell loves Morrissey so much so it's great that they have become sorta-kinda friends...

ontheroad-thumb.jpg

ooo great pic of Matt! :)

Mell posted about going to Russell Brand's show Saturday night. There's a really cute photo of her and Brand. Karin, maybe you could put links to the stories and photo.

Here's my bit reposted from the frink thread:

So I got one of my fiends to come to the Russell Brand show tonight. Turns out a whole bunch of people we know also went at the last minute, so we all filled up one row in front of the reserved section. It was sold out and packed.

I came for the dirty jokes and was not disappointed, although I don't think he's as filthy as he likes to think he is, Santorum & bumming aside. But then I'm a little jaded 'cos i've worked in pr0n.

Near the end, someone asked Brand how his cat, Morrissey, was doing, and Brand instead talked about Morrissey the singer coming to the show last night. Brand was dead chuffed, of course. He went on about how Morrissey went backstage and had a little chat. Brand said they should get together more often but that it's difficult because Moz doesn't stay at a stable address, that he's always living in hotels. Then Russell does an OTP melodramatic impersonation of Moz saying how he doesn't have a reason to live. I'm sure I've fluffed it, but that's the gist of it.

I did not stick around to meet Brand because there's no WC at that tiny theater.

I was wrong. There was a toilet in the backstage for the audience to use. I thought the long queue was to meet Russell Brand! Turns out they just needed to go wee.

So I sent Russell Brand a myspaz message congratulating him on a hilarious Hell A debut and told him that I hoped I could meet him the next time he returns here and appears in a much larger venue as all his shows this month in Hollyweird are sold out.

He sent a reply that went something like "Thanks" and "you seem to have big boobs so let's meet". Uh, yes, I do, thanks? :p But I just want to chat with him cos he's so funny and candid about his megalomania, sex, and everything else people try to hide.

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom