The Official Russell Brand thread

Russell's podcasts keep me alive, except when I forget to look crossing the road whilst I'm listening to them. That was a close one.

he was good, usual banter but very endearing and funny. :D

I think most Americans haven't ever heard of him before--I liked how he poked fun at it with the comment about there being one "woo!" :) I think his dirty humor won the crowd over really quickly! Most American celebs are not very quick-witted at all, so I think he did great. :D I called my parents last night to tell them to record the show since my dad's been asking, "Who's this guy you went to see?"

I think most Americans haven't ever heard of him before--I liked how he poked fun at it with the comment about there being one "woo!" :) I think his dirty humor won the crowd over really quickly! Most American celebs are not very quick-witted at all, so I think he did great. :D I called my parents last night to tell them to record the show since my dad's been asking, "Who's this guy you went to see?"

yes I suppose you are right, we in the uk have had russell quite a long time. I think he travels well, I can see how americans would like the english humour.

I feel your pain, I have had a couple of close calls myself. Mostly though I listen in bed, and annoy the bf with my giggling throughout. :guitar:

I like it when he goes 'russell brand radio show, how can i help you?' repeatedly. Him interviewing Richard Dawkins was brilliant as well.

sure would.. he would have a hard time missing mine actually :p

I happen to love Matt as well

32004_2.jpg

32005_2.jpg
...and he would love you all the more fo that ;)

Just finished my booky wook (much to hubby's disgust :D I left it on the living room floor before we went to bed one night, and he had to turn it over because he 'couldn't face seeing that f***ers face first thing in the morning' :D

I feel your pain, I have had a couple of close calls myself. Mostly though I listen in bed, and annoy the bf with my giggling throughout. :guitar:
I do that on the bus! people stare at me like I'm mad!

I've seen him before on the Graham Norton show. He was pretty funny when I could understand what he as saying. :)

He was so cute on Jay Leno last night- not nearly outrageous as he probably wanted to be but it was still great. He was adorable and very funny.

I think that soon he'll have a very big fan base over here, after Sarah Marshall comes out and everything.

He needs a short back and sides.he is very handsome under that bizarre barnet.

What that backcombed bit at the top!!!:eek:

someone should photo shop him with a nice quiff.:D
well, it's a look. Better than when it was just long and unstyled if you ask me!

...and he would love you all the more fo that ;)

Just finished my booky wook (much to hubby's disgust :D I left it on the living room floor before we went to bed one night, and he had to turn it over because he 'couldn't face seeing that f***ers face first thing in the morning' :D

speaking of big knockers, I got mine measured today, I have been wearing the wrong size, oh boy have I and yes Russell would be thrilled.
Need to get new bras now.

speaking of big knockers, I got mine measured today, I have been wearing the wrong size, oh boy have I and yes Russell would be thrilled.
Need to get new bras now.
I REALLY need to be measured, all my bras seem to be too small now!

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom