The Official Russell Brand thread

well if its been a while since you were measured, brace your self for a shock, I could not believe it... I did not think bra's went up that far

lol :p
hahahaha! Yes, my current bras could also double up as a hammock for lulu, I dread to think what the next size up will be like...

I have a pic on my other computer of Russ and his Mum. It's an awful pic because she has massive red eye, but she looks normal and had light-ish brown hair. I just remember she was wearing black, I don't think it was anything scandalous.

-----
I agree, I don't get the impression he held anything back with his Mum being there. I'm sure she's WAAAY used to it. ;) I'm actually curious if he would have liked to talk about Morrissey if Morrissey wasn't there!

Thanks for the info and to those who posted the youtube clip of Brand on Leno's show. Leno is a conservative baboon ass, but Brand was very funny on the show. I was too tired to stay up to watch it. Yay for youtube and those who upload viddies on it!

Thanks for the info and to those who posted the youtube clip of Brand on Leno's show. Leno is a conservative baboon ass, but Brand was very funny on the show. I was too tired to stay up to watch it. Yay for youtube and those who upload viddies on it!
Yeah I don't care for Jay Leno; I woulda liked to have seen Russell on Conan O'Brien! Either way, Russell was adorable.

45080628903_10.jpg

Russell at the premier of Forgetting Sarah Marshall in USA somewhere
I think it looks rather good. Hubby disagreed, quite strongly. The words 'crap' 'bollocks' and 'c**t' were used a lot, and not by me :o

He was so cute on Jay Leno last night- not nearly outrageous as he probably wanted to be but it was still great. He was adorable and very funny.

I think that soon he'll have a very big fan base over here, after Sarah Marshall comes out and everything.

He waaas! I enjoyed seeing him on my own television. Hopefully most others (in America) did too, which I think they did...

And this thread has got fantastic photos, btw! Loooove Uncle Russell. :)

One thing comes to mind whenever I think of Russell Brand

AC_Power_Clippers.jpg

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom