The Official Russell Brand thread

personally i don't fancy Russell, he's good looking and he has a lovely smile but he treats women like crap so it puts me off.
But i DO think he's a comic genius. He's just spot on and fiercely intelligent. He's so f***ing quick, it's just a joy to behold.
He was a bit off this week though, I thought. he seemed subdued. I LOVED him ripping it out of Noel Gallagher. Noel Gallagher is hilarious as well.

noelandrussellbabe.png

A few weeks ago did you hear Russell going on about Moz's greatest Hits album he referred to Morrisseys pic as "Morrissey's lovely face in repose" and mentioned that Morrissey had signed it to him as "Russell, my discky wisk, yours Morrissey" or something like that and Matt went "oh god, why don't you two just get a room!"
Russell replied " I Would love to be in a room with Morrissey" :D

(I realize this quote is days old but I just now have time to peruse this thread).
Anyway: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Silly Morrissey. :p

This is why I need to go back to recording the whole show instead of downloading the podcast, b/c they cut out so much good stuff. :(

(I realize this quote is days old but I just now have time to peruse this thread).
Anyway: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Silly Morrissey. :p

This is why I need to go back to recording the whole show instead of downloading the podcast, b/c they cut out so much good stuff. :(

heheh that bit was in the pod cast!! I need to go back and check which one then I can get that wee bit cut out to show you all or at least give the link so you can download it. :D

2335149987_0aa319e3c9.jpg

this made me laugh, cause podcast/radio show listeners will remember when he was filming the movie, he was going on about how he fell in love with his surfing instructor, some big burly man.. hahahaha
hahahah! i do! He went on and on about him for weeks! And then, he went on a campaign to get everyone to send him stuff to the 'Turtle Bay Resort' because he wasn't famous out there and he didn't like it, cos he couldn't pull girls! :D i've somehow got very behind with the podcast... I'm trying to catch up, but I think they're ones from before christmas I'm on! I dunno how it happened...

personally i don't fancy Russell, he's good looking and he has a lovely smile but he treats women like crap so it puts me off.
But i DO think he's a comic genius. He's just spot on and fiercely intelligent. He's so f***ing quick, it's just a joy to behold.
He was a bit off this week though, I thought. he seemed subdued. I LOVED him ripping it out of Noel Gallagher. Noel Gallagher is hilarious as well.
hmmmmmmmmmmm........... do you really think that??? I mean, they must know what they're getting into, and he can be very sweet and charming if he wants to be, fancy dinners and stuff, so I don't think they're getting a bad deal. i mean, at least he's honest about it!

hmmmmmmmmmmm........... do you really think that??? I mean, they must know what they're getting into, and he can be very sweet and charming if he wants to be, fancy dinners and stuff, so I don't think they're getting a bad deal. i mean, at least he's honest about it!

I agree with you hattie, he makes no secret what he is about. :)

heheh that bit was in the pod cast!! I need to go back and check which one then I can get that wee bit cut out to show you all or at least give the link so you can download it. :D

I must have it then. Do you remember the date approximately? I usually listen at work and someone probably was trying to talk to me while I was listening to Russell and I missed it. Grrrrr :mad:

Morrissey was at Russell's show in LA again last night. :D

Awwwwww that makes me happy. I love that Morrissey enjoyed seeing Russell enough to go back, and I also love the idea of Moz at a comedy show period, b/c it's so nice to go to a show just for the purpose of laughing. :)

A woman knowing what she's getting herself into doesn't make it any less... I don't know, empty? Pointless?
Fancy dinners and stuff? I don't think that's going to make up for the feeling of being the thousand and twentieth woman he's slept with (including probably hundreds of prostitutes). That would have to be one hell of a fancy dinner (and shag!) to make up for the complete silence afterwards.

Personally, I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole in that way. But I still he's great, and I'd love to hang out with him.

A woman knowing what she's getting herself into doesn't make it any less... I don't know, empty? Pointless?
Fancy dinners and stuff? I don't think that's going to make up for the feeling of being the thousand and twentieth woman he's slept with (including probably hundreds of prostitutes). That would have to be one hell of a fancy dinner (and shag!) to make up for the complete silence afterwards.

Personally, I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole in that way. But I still he's great, and I'd love to hang out with him.
I dunno, I guess I just see it differently. :)It's always made me slightly iraite that it seems to be (and I'm not saying you're suggesting this!) that a woman can't ever just want sex, and will always be 'used' but a man can. same as a man whos slept with a lot of people is a 'bit of a lad' and a woman is a 'slut'.

I dunno, I guess I just see it differently. :)It's always made me slightly iraite that it seems to be (and I'm not saying you're suggesting this!) that a woman can't ever just want sex, and will always be 'used' but a man can. same as a man whos slept with a lot of people is a 'bit of a lad' and a woman is a 'slut'.

Oh of course, I totally agree, that's not what i'm saying. if other girls want to sleep with him and they want to sleep with them, good luck to them. He is honest, girls do know what he's about, so fair play.
Personally, I wouldn't. But I don't like having one night stands. Sorry, Russ. :D

Morrissey was at Russell's show in LA again last night. :D

Wow.

So... I guess it's really really wrong of me to enjoy the idea of them falling in love and living happily ever after...

Right?

Oh of course, I totally agree, that's not what i'm saying. if other girls want to sleep with him and they want to sleep with them, good luck to them. He is honest, girls do know what he's about, so fair play.
Personally, I wouldn't. But I don't like having one night stands. Sorry, Russ. :D

I agree. I think it's the thing that stops me getting a crush on him... 'cuz he is cute. Still, if I ever got to meet him I'd so encourage him to honk my enormous boobs. :D

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom