• Fulham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Brom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silent Reader

On Timeout
On Timeout
It’s a crazy season; no fans, VAR chaos, insane results, virtue signalling taking the knee before matches....it could be anybody!

I could only have 18 options, so had to miss off Burnley & Sheffield Utd...I don’t think that matters too much though. Shame I couldn’t have all 20 though. You never know!

Personally I’d plump for Liverpool. ⚽⚽⚽

Last edited:
I don't care about soccer, so I'm voting for Wolves. They have the coolest name.

If I get up in the morning though and Liverpool have magically gained 10 votes, then we'll all know you're actually a democrat.

UP THE VILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im ALL about aston villa, tee hee :love:

and his nose is pure poetry!!! i told him something to that effect, and he didnt even 'like' it :( if he were mat osman he would've 'liked' it, caused mat osman 'like's everything, the cheap tart.
I take it you're a Suede fan? I've got all the albums, i find some better than others. Night Thoughts is probably my favourite.

yes, i agree but that would be an anachronism since butler and codling were never part of the band at the same time.
Yeah but you know what i mean. And thanks for voting, although i'm a Liverpool fan, so wasn't to happy with that 7-2 you gave us last month:mad:!

Especially as a good mate of mine is a Utd fan & i'd just given him stick for losing 6-1 to Spurs...

It's all good though. Anyone but Utd.

Yeah but you know what i mean. And thanks for voting, although i'm a Liverpool fan, so wasn't to happy with that 7-2 you gave us last month:mad:!

Especially as a good mate of mine is a Utd fan & i'd just given him stick for losing 6-1 to Spurs...

It's all good though. Anyone but Utd.
when does the premier league take place?! how will i get updates so that i can watch out for my team?

Back
Top Bottom