The REAL Confessions Thread

Ben Budd

None of that self pitying shit, oh look at me I am a lonely Smiths fan bollocks. We want real, juicy, dirty, embarrassing confessions.

- Over 2008, I paid over £60 to subscribe to Match.com. I got two dates out of it, from there - one f***. What a compete waste of time, I could have just paid for one of the birds near the S&G. Would have been less hassle.

Anyone else?

None of that self pitying shit, oh look at me I am a lonely Smiths fan bollocks. We want real, juicy, dirty, embarrassing confessions.

- Over 2008, I paid over £60 to subscribe to Match.com. I got two dates out of it, from there - one f***. What a compete waste of time, I could have just paid for one of the birds near the S&G. Would have been less hassle.

Anyone else?

are you drunk again? are you gonna regret telling us this later?

cuz if so, too bad, i just quoted you. :p

Sober and bored as f***.

here's one. I have nothing but horrible christmases. i thought this year would be dfiferent but i gotta cancel my plans. now i will be alone on christmas. im gonna go get some wine now and drink until i pass out. i'll be back.

Anyone else?

Ben
Yes, you would have had a lot of change left from the birds near the S&G... Deanno said his 12 minutes only cost £15:D

Jukebox Jury

I was married once long ago now, but it ended badly, so badly I doubt I will ever recover unless I meet a beautiful moz loving girl who likes me for me. :tears:
(ducking)
icon_lol.gif

here's one. I have nothing but horrible christmases. i thought this year would be dfiferent but i gotta cancel my plans. now i will be alone on christmas. im gonna go get some wine now and drink until i pass out. i'll be back.

No Florida? Why?

One of us got felt up.

Mmmm. Nice. You'd better wear protection in your dreams or else you might wind up having to care for a burrito the rest of your life. I'm sure you'll give it the love it needs though.

i am a lost maladjusted soul . i was raised by a drunken single mother who abused me in many more ways than i ever care to talk about here. so now i relive it by grasping for whatever affection i can muster. it is a vicous cycle. any questions?

life is a pigsty.

blahblahblah

Sometimes other people's pain is the lulz.

Tags
try helium
Back
Top Bottom