The REAL Confessions Thread

I'm very similar. If I know someone really well I can deal and empathise with the emotional stuff, but apart from that I'm rubbish. I do care about people, but I think due to the fact that I hate being patronised and made to feel dependent myself, I'm worried about making other people feel uncomfortable. That's why I'm already so anxious about the prospect of my parents aging and needing lots of hands-on care, as my only surviving grandparent does now; because I'm scared I'll be utterly useless and everyone will think I'm an awful, uncaring daughter. :o

So yeah, that's my confession: that I'm useless with people. :p

How old are your parents,if you dont mind me asking?

I confess that most of humanity are nasty basterds who don't give a shit about anything until we're dying! :D

I confess that most of humanity are nasty basterds who don't give a shit about anything until we're dying! :D

I'm disappointed Davie, when you've just confessed in another thread you have a rather big sausage...I somehow expected something exciting. :straightface:

I'm disappointed Davie, when you've just confessed in another thread you have a rather big sausage...I somehow expected something exciting. :straightface:

HAHAHA :D I have a confession to the world!!! I shall feed the world...with my long chunky sausage!

HAHAHA :D I have a confession to the world!!! I shall feed the world...with my long chunky sausage!

DAVIE, are you a tripod? Does it make wearing a bathing suit difficult?

It's very painful :D

Painful? :squiffy: I was implying that your ding dong would be hanging below the hemline of your shorts like this guys almost is. If he jiggled a lil bit it would just flop on out. :love:

MA303

Maggie Moment o' the Day: I want to be f***ed by a dirty little Euro.

Tags
try helium
Back
Top Bottom