The REAL Confessions Thread

These days I seem to have a new crush every 24 hours or so...too many men...so little time left...:confused:

:D

I just did a line of coke and f***ed the guy down the street who sold me the eightball.

This didn't really happen, I was just seeing if everyone had me on ignore. I actually just watched the "perfect keylime pie" episode of Dexter, ate a yogurt cup and read a few Herman cartoons while hugging a cat that visited me as I was pooping on the toilet. :o Honesty rules! :thumb:

I figured out the Herman cartoonist (Unger) was of British descent because his captions say "whaddyer" instead of "whaddya." ANd he does lots of Robin Hood stuff which to me is sort of Britishy. I think he lives in Canada but was born in England. My point is I was figuring this out when Meredith, one of the cats I'm watching, became fascinated with the idea of sitting on my lap, despite the fact my pants were around my ankles and I was reading a book.

This didn't really happen, I was just seeing if everyone had me on ignore. I actually just watched the "perfect keylime pie" episode of Dexter, ate a yogurt cup and read a few Herman cartoons while hugging a cat that visited me as I was pooping on the toilet. :o Honesty rules! :thumb:

:lbf: I didn't really think that you had done that.

Anyone drink too much eggnog at your office Christmas party and do something crazy?

I haven't done anything out of line in a long time, so please, confess something here.
If I'm not doing it, I want to at least read about it.

Tags
try helium
Back
Top Bottom