The REAL Confessions Thread

I want Morrissey to see the Rose Parade for some nagging reason in my brain. :o I guess I'm not going to this year as I had hoped :tears: but I think if he's into parades and in town, he should put in a hat and some sunglasses and go see it.

I started a physics innuendo thread...

I had a few good ones but no other soul could be bothered with it...

vxyh75.jpg

I confess to two timing my last two boyfriends.:(Am very bad.

Many,many years ago I slept with my girlfriends mum.That wasn't too bad till she put me on to her sister.
Still it was fun at the time.

I have crushes and appreciation all the time but I'm totally not a vagiterian. :D

Many,many years ago I slept with my girlfriends mum.That wasn't too bad till she put me on to her sister.
Still it was fun at the time.

i feel that everyone should have at least one sexual escapade that mirrors a song penned by jarvis cocker. i think you've had two ("babies" and "pencil skirt") i've only had one, which was sleeping with a married woman (a personal favorite of mine "i spy"). she's getting a divorce and we're still dating.

I cheated on my long-time girlfriend with some psycho, chunky cow from El Paso. This was shortly after I met her friend who was covered in cat hair. I haven't been tested for diseases yet.

i feel that everyone should have at least one sexual escapade that mirrors a song penned by jarvis cocker. i think you've had two ("babies" and "pencil skirt") i've only had one, which was sleeping with a married woman (a personal favorite of mine "i spy"). she's getting a divorce and we're still dating.

That sounds like a wonderful axiom. :thumb:

it is! now go have sex with your significant other's mother/father/sister/brother, a senior citizen, or someone who is married/engaged.

i have always been fond of 'pencil skirt' and 'this is hardcore' for very similar reasons:thumb:

this is hardcore is one of my favorite songs of all time. the build up, the thunderous climax, and some of the darkest, desperate lyrics i've ever heard.

Tags
try helium
Back
Top Bottom