The Smile at Worthy Farm

general disarray

Thom Yorke. Jonney Greenwood and Tom Skinner, new band with Nigel Goodrich. Tom Skinner is from Hello Skinny and playing drums at 11.00"pm BST, but it's £20 to watch stream, I'll wait for a YT upload

Same here, wanted to watch a bit of Glasto but our "premium channel" was asking for the same sum and as they're already ripping us off I refused to pay extra. I used to see bands for a fiver and have some money left for cider. But they think I'm going to pay 23€ to watch a festival on T.V without even a drink, a packet of crisps, and unwashed armpits over my head. The fools.
:rolleyes:

Same here, wanted to watch a bit of Glasto but our "premium channel" was asking for the same sum and as they're already ripping us off I refused to pay extra. I used to see bands for a fiver and have some money left for cider. But they think I'm going to pay 23€ to watch a festival on T.V without even a drink, a packet of crisps, and unwashed armpits over my head. The fools.
Hello, sorry, Tom Skinner is the drummer from Son of Kemet. I was very surprised I wasn't expecting the music to be as good as it was, a little The Fall, Can and others with weird time signatures, but that's par for the course with Johnny Greenwood. Tom Skinner is excellent at drumming. Skating on the Surface started the set and it was a Radiohead song, still don't know if it is or The Smile song, anyhow it sounds gorgeous, I'm sure the album is ready for release.

Hello, have you seen The Smile yet?, its on radiohead reddit, I've been listening to it a lot since and it's better than Anima imo, different vibe

Back
Top Bottom