The Smiths official Twitter account is now live

. You cross him (in his mind, whether justified or not) and you're crossed off.
god, that's so hot. the formidable morrissey. <3

I would find a Smiths reunion to be so sad, because it would mean that Morrissey gave up his dignity and integrity.

What's left of it, yes. He's made a pretty concerted effort over the past two or so years to really chip away at it.

Morrissey didn't break up The Smiths, johnny marr did, what can't you understand about that? That image is a photo shoot, not real life

but you have to admit he was totally lying on that larry king interview when he said that they didn't like each other. Is not only that photo, there are some other videos and pics when you can clearly see they were good friends, especially moz and johnny

but you have to admit he was totally lying on that larry king interview when he said that they didn't like each other. Is not only that photo, there are some other videos and pics when you can clearly see they were good friends, especially moz and johnny
you can have fun with a person without liking them. some of the people i have the best fun with are people i secretly loathe.

you can have fun with a person without liking them. some of the people i have the best fun with are people i secretly loathe.
I have even better fun with people I openly loathe.

Two peas in a pod, you and moz. (rolls eyes, very embarrasing)

Back
Top Bottom