The state of SoLow

I'll keep that in mind, bumper butt fuzzkins. :brows:
i hope you didnt think i was talking about you when i said 'sweetums'? there is one thing you need to know, bud, and that is that whenever i use the word 'sweetums' i am categorically not referring to you. rather, i am referring to my sweetums and he knows who he is, dont you, sweetums? mwah! kissessss to my sweetums on his special daaaaaaaaaaaay!

i hope you didnt think i was talking about you when i said 'sweetums'? there is one thing you need to know, bud, and that is that whenever i use the word 'sweetums' i am categorically not referring to you. rather, i am referring to my sweetums and he knows who he is, dont you, sweetums? mwah! kissessss to my sweetums on his special daaaaaaaaaaaay!

But how do you know for sure that I'm not him? ;)

I hadn't been to SoLow in years. I post a little question in a thread last week asking what is the proof that Nigel Farage is a racist. UncleSkinny replied. Oh. lucky for me that one of the commies replied. LOL I have no idea if this guy is a moderator anymore. He used to be, that's all I know. He gave me a link that claims Nigel Farage said a racial slur when he was a little kid in school, so claimed by very suspicious people. That seemed like weak evidence to me, so I said so. This crazy man, "UncleSkinny", starts hurling swear words at me like a nut-job, and informs me I am now instantly blocked. Boom. That's all it took. Just asked for real proof of serious charges.

Come again?

Blocked for WHAT, you insane idiot?

What a nutcase. Is that what this site is all about now? I remember even back in the day this site was pretty scummy. They let a deranged stalker called Belligerent Ghoul basically do all kinds of menacing activities on females on this site, even posting photos he took at the grave site of one female's grandfather. That was all "okay" to the people running this site. The so-called moderators. LOL I watched that and couldn't believe my eyes that they would allow serious, threatening, possibly criminal stalking going on. But you'll have to ask David Tseng about that. He thought that was "okay". LOL
But don't ask UncleSkinny to back up his smears. Then you will be BLOCKED after being called every swear word in the book.

Morrissey blocked this web site a long time ago. He concluded it was run by scumbags and separated himself from everything to do with this site. Good decision. The whole damn site should be deleted.

I really wouldn't worry about UncleSkinny. It is a very long time since he posted anything interesting or relevant. His default response to anyone who questions his opinions and agenda is to offer a load of feral abuse. For a man in his 50s, it is all a bit embarrassing. I guess the issue is why David allows Skinny to continue as a moderator...but it is really not worth giving a second's consideration.

There are some amazing people on Solo (some of them in this thread). Stick to their posts and simply ignore the windowlickers.

He must be the lawyer to call if you WANT to go to prison.:squiffy:
In other words, if hes a lawyer, Im Tompall Glaser.
Dudes, Im not Tompall Glaser.

I just popped open a can of liquid hops-cold- and went to thinking that we are all a type of rocket scientist.:thumb:

I just popped open a can of liquid hops-cold- and went to thinking that we are all a type of rocket scientist.:thumb:
I could post pics and links for the doubters but I won't as I respect his privacy but some seem to be very jealous that he made it. I am just glad for him and in the old days americans always used to be happy for people that amde it but not anymore it seems.

Yes, when you consider Moz as the rocket. ;)

I could post pics and links for the doubters but I won't as I respect his privacy but some seem to be very jealous that he made it. I am just glad for him and in the old days americans always used to be happy for people that amde it but not anymore it seems.

It's just I don't like lawyers.
Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
I found some lawyer jokes. This is one.

It's just I don't like lawyers.
Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
I found some lawyer jokes. This is one.
It was not directed at you at all. BG was a peculiar guy on here and in the old chatroom and he moved all over the country and finally he found his calling.

No dude, not jealousy, but science.:crazy:
If the dude is a lawyer, he must be a Barnaby Jones sort of lawyer, 80 years old running down criminals while jumping over fences. Capice, dude? Very highly unlikely.:rock:

I really wouldn't worry about UncleSkinny. It is a very long time since he posted anything interesting or relevant. His default response to anyone who questions his opinions and agenda is to offer a load of feral abuse. For a man in his 50s, it is all a bit embarrassing. I guess the issue is why David allows Skinny to continue as a moderator...but it is really not worth giving a second's consideration.

There are some amazing people on Solo (some of them in this thread). Stick to their posts and simply ignore the windowlickers.
yes, very, very embarrassing. not all men in their fifties are created equally, nor all anons for that matter. wouldnt it be nice if all anons were as astute and well spoken as this one?

No dude, not jealousy, but science.:crazy:
If the dude is a lawyer, he must be a Barnaby Jones sort of lawyer, 80 years old running down criminals while jumping over fences. Capice, dude? Very highly unlikely.:rock:
Last time I had contact with him on this website in the old chatroom he had just moved to OC and joked about having a hard time to blend in with the OC housewives.

He sure has the attorney look about him in the pictures. A serious face to convince the jury.

well he didnt send me a private message if thats what you mean! (you know you can if you want to though, sweetums!)
he posted anonymously, but it was sooooooo obvious that it was him. (sorry, sweetums, but it really was)
no one noticed but me though, but that's how it usually goes. the bunny always knows.

You're a f***ing sociopath who delights in children dying in an terror attack.

What you know couldn't fill a postage stamp. You horrible f***ing c***. People like you who have no compassion for the deaths of children should be put down. See how you like it.

Back
Top Bottom