The state of SoLow

Theo

I hadn't been to SoLow in years. I post a little question in a thread last week asking what is the proof that Nigel Farage is a racist. UncleSkinny replied. Oh. lucky for me that one of the commies replied. LOL I have no idea if this guy is a moderator anymore. He used to be, that's all I know. He gave me a link that claims Nigel Farage said a racial slur when he was a little kid in school, so claimed by very suspicious people. That seemed like weak evidence to me, so I said so. This crazy man, "UncleSkinny", starts hurling swear words at me like a nut-job, and informs me I am now instantly blocked. Boom. That's all it took. Just asked for real proof of serious charges.

Come again?

Blocked for WHAT, you insane idiot?

What a nutcase. Is that what this site is all about now? I remember even back in the day this site was pretty scummy. They let a deranged stalker called Belligerent Ghoul basically do all kinds of menacing activities on females on this site, even posting photos he took at the grave site of one female's grandfather. That was all "okay" to the people running this site. The so-called moderators. LOL I watched that and couldn't believe my eyes that they would allow serious, threatening, possibly criminal stalking going on. But you'll have to ask David Tseng about that. He thought that was "okay". LOL
But don't ask UncleSkinny to back up his smears. Then you will be BLOCKED after being called every swear word in the book.

Morrissey blocked this web site a long time ago. He concluded it was run by scumbags and separated himself from everything to do with this site. Good decision. The whole damn site should be deleted.

I hadn't been to SoLow in years. I post a little question in a thread last week asking what is the proof that Nigel Farage is a racist. UncleSkinny replied. Oh. lucky for me that one of the commies replied. LOL I have no idea if this guy is a moderator anymore. He used to be, that's all I know. He gave me a link that claims Nigel Farage said a racial slur when he was a little kid in school, so claimed by very suspicious people. That seemed like weak evidence to me, so I said so. This crazy man, "UncleSkinny", starts hurling swear words at me like a nut-job, and informs me I am now instantly blocked. Boom. That's all it took. Just asked for real proof of serious charges.

Come again?

What a nutcase. Is that what this site is all about now? I remember even back in the day this site was pretty scummy. They let a deranged stalker called Belligerent Ghoul basically do all kinds of menacing activities on females on this site, even posting photos he took at the grave site of one female's grandfather. That was all "okay" to the people running this site. The so-called moderators. LOL I watched that and couldn't believe my eyes that they would allow serious, threatening, possibly criminal stalking going on. But you'll have to ask David Tseng about that. He thought that was "okay". LOL
But don't ask UncleSkinny to back up his smears. Then you will be BLOCKED after being called every swear word in the book.

Morrissey blocked this web site a long time ago. He concluded it was run by scumbags and separated himself from everything to do with this site. Good decision. The whole damn site should be deleted.

Dude, drop it. This website is an open forum. You're trying to blame the owner/others for what other people post. A stupid thing to do, really. This has been discussed to death. You've been gone. Please catch up. We all know you were studying law and had a hard time passing the bar. Let's hope that you've grown a brain and finally passed it by now. Skinny is the same moron he's always been, but to blame the owner is silly because it's like blaming YouTube for the comments under YouTube videos, it will fall on deaf ears. It's like blaming the concrete company for graffiti, it's ridiculous. And as a lawyer or a person who's studied law, you should know this. Then, there's the whole free speech thing. Good luck trying to litigate any of that, you couldn't afford to prosecute and a reasonable judge (none of them are really reasonable, they are all insane) would just laugh. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you've forced me to.
Move on.
Are you hurt that Uncle SkinnyDickhead blocked you? f*** him. He probably blocked me too, but rest assured, he's watching. HE HAS TO, he's a moderator. WHO CARES what he thinks anyway? He's irrelevant and boring and bias and needs to retire from this place and he SHOULD know this by now. I have ignored him for years and years and years, he adds NOTHING anymore anyway. He hoarded rare recordings for years when he could've shared them with the masses and it wasn't until they were leaked by OTHERS that he FINALLY shared some of it. He's selfish, a morrissey hater and a f***ing piece of shit loser. Just get over it. Most everyone ignores him anyway.

Also, with this thread title, stop being so obsessed with politics.

Last edited:
also morrissey thinks uncle skinny is sad. he said so himself.

Really! Publicly or privately?

To be fair, the bard probably thinks I'm sad too but I love him.
well he didnt send me a private message if thats what you mean! (you know you can if you want to though, sweetums!)
he posted anonymously, but it was sooooooo obvious that it was him. (sorry, sweetums, but it really was)
no one noticed but me though, but that's how it usually goes. the bunny always knows.

80% of anger is hurt feelings. I try to remember this when someone is rude to me. When you are vulnerable you can believe what people say about you. When someone is that mean to you that they try to belittle you it is always about control. Why people have to "control" everything around them is beyond me..i like it when things are a ?

And which posts were an anonymous Morrissey????

also morrissey thinks uncle skinny is sad. he said so himself.
That gallery and all that weird art has had a severe impact on your mental health.

Info without a source is a useless thing.

That gallery and all that weird art has had a severe impact on your mental health.

Info without a source is a useless thing.
well im not answerable to you, now am i, herp derp? i wouldnt give away my sweetums, not for all the baklava in greece nor all the blazers at harrods! besides, if i were making it up i'd make it up about something a little more scintillating than uncle skinny. i would've pretended my sweetums had said something about how clever i was or somesuch, but as far as uncle skinny goes, though i agree with mozzer on the subject, and though i feel bad for him that he has absolutely no personality beyond calling people f***ing idiots, im pretty indifferent to him as a whole.

well he didnt send me a private message if thats what you mean! (you know you can if you want to though, sweetums!)
he posted anonymously, but it was sooooooo obvious that it was him. (sorry, sweetums, but it really was)
no one noticed but me though, but that's how it usually goes. the bunny always knows.

I'll keep that in mind, bumper butt fuzzkins. :brows:

well im not answerable to you, now am i, herp derp? i wouldnt give away my sweetums, not for all the baklava in greece nor all the blazers at harrods! besides, if i were making it up i'd make it up about something a little more scintillating than uncle skinny. i would've pretended my sweetums had said something about how clever i was or somesuch, but as far as uncle skinny goes, though i agree with mozzer on the subject, and though i feel bad for him that he has absolutely no personality beyond calling people f***ing idiots, im pretty indifferent to him as a whole.
I sort of like people that use bad language to hit home a message. I fear we will end up with a world of flowers and well mannered people cause god knows what sort of urges they will be craving then.

I picture you in heels.

Come again?

BG or Omar or whatever was a legend here and he then took all that anger and moved across the states and ended up being a lawyer in OC last I heard from him.

Him posing in a Moz jacket in some LA cemetary or wherever it was is still something that I remember fondly.

If anyone expected sanity from Moz fans then those people would never have chosen him as their God in the first place. You weren't all that squeaky clean yourself big man.

BG or Omar or whatever was a legend here and he then took all that anger and moved across the states and ended up being a lawyer in OC last I heard from him.

Him posing in a Moz jacket in some LA cemetary or wherever it was is still something that I remember fondly.

If anyone expected sanity from Moz fans then those people would never have chosen him as their God in the first place. You weren't all that squeaky clean yourself big man.

I think you're confusing people in your old age, buddy, he was/is a librarian.

Come again?

'This crazy man, "UncleSkinny", starts hurling swear words at me like a nut-job, and informs me I am now instantly blocked. Boom. That's all it took. '

welcome to the club! :thumb:

Probably both, he was a smart guy, no doubt.
But the details he gave me about his new life in OC as a lawyer makes me think he did change career and life altogether. He never mentioned being a librarian and when in Washington he mentioned several meetings and how the female boss drove him mad as he wasn't happy in life.

I rest my case until he turns up here again. I know his real name and haven't looked it up yet.

But the details he gave me about his new life in OC as a lawyer makes me think he did change career and life altogether. He never mentioned being a librarian and when in Washington he mentioned several meetings and how the female boss drove him mad as he wasn't happy in life.

I rest my case until he turns up here again. I know his real name and haven't looked it up yet.

To be perfectly honest and contrary to popular belief, I've lost touch with all of them and I do not follow them in any way. I'm pretty lazy, actually. I may say hi to the random person that I liked, but that's all really. I'm going off old information. He might've actually studied law. I know he was heavily involved with politics at one point. I really have no current information. I have no clue how any of them are doing. I do know Kali died, which is sad. Even sadder, I'm wondering why I wasn't a suspect? KIDDING. They all thought I was a stalker and evil and blah blah blah but I really couldn't care less, but I did get into all their heads. I just have a vicious tongue, but I'm a puppy dog in person. LOL. The blonde girl I did think was attractive and she did like me at first, but I think I freaked her out with my Morrisseyisms. She was easily frightened and influenced by others. I was so sad when the chat was closed because I enjoyed the real-time rawness of it, but really, it was probably for the better, don't you think?
The sad thing, as time moves on and as we all get older including Moz, it feels as if our time has passed. Not Morrissey's necessarily, our time. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. I actually feel a lot of love for people like you and the chat people and everyone here, really, even the ones I hated. We shared lonely times there and in a way, helped each other along if for no other reason than to just share time, like Moz helped us along with his music. Anyway, I get sentimental, I'll shut up now.
He claims he "retired" last I heard. He's probably around somewhere, but well hidden. When everyone was exposed, it kind of got too serious, I guess. The funny thing is, I don't think anyone, other than us, ever cared. ;) Life is funny.

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest and contrary to popular belief, I've lost touch with all of them and I do not follow them in any way. I'm pretty lazy, actually. I may say hi to the random person that I liked, but that's all really. I'm going off old information. He might've actually studied law. I know he was heavily involved with politics at one point. I really have no current information. I have no clue how any of them are doing. I do know Kali died, which is sad. Even sadder, I'm wondering why I wasn't a suspect? KIDDING. They all thought I was a stalker and evil and blah blah blah but I really couldn't care less, but I did get into all their heads. I just have a vicious tongue, but I'm a puppy dog in person. LOL. The blonde girl I did think was attractive and she did like me at first, but I think I freaked her out with my Morrisseyisms. She was easily frightened and influenced by others. I was so sad when the chat was closed because I enjoyed the real-time rawness of it, but really, it was probably for the better, don't you think?
The sad thing, as time moves on and as we all get older including Moz, it feels as if our time has passed. Not Morrissey's necessarily, our time. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. I actually feel a lot of love for people like you and the chat people and everyone here, really, even the ones I hated. We shared lonely times there and in a way, helped each other along if for no other reason than to just share time, like Moz helped us along with his music. Anyway, I get sentimental, I'll shut up now.
He claims he "retired" last I heard. He's probably around somewhere, but well hidden. When everyone was exposed, it kind of got too serious, I guess. The funny thing is, I don't think anyone, other than us, ever cared. ;) Life is funny.
You've stolen every word and feeling from me. My God, you summed up my exact feelings of it all.

Wow!

Back
Top Bottom