The Stephen Fry frink thread

Thats very cool! At least you are a lot closer to him as I am. Maybe you will run into him someday:) Whenever I get the chance to visit England, I am definately going on a search for Stephen lol

Thanks! Im pretty sure he read the letter as well. I have heard many stories about Stephen responding to fan mail. And yes, he is a sweetheart!

I dont mind being freinds! I am always overly excited to meet another Stephen fan since we are very rare! :D

Oh me too :) We're really rare. I also tend to be overly fast when it comes to trusting someone when he's a fan, haha.. I just don't think this man can attract dickheads to his fanbase...but I'm rambling. Ahhh happiness! :sweet:

HLnet060.jpg

scruff4.jpg

I adore Stephen Fry and I can easily imagine myself falling in love with him, irrespective of his looks. This man is so wonderful in every sense, that all his greatness makes him one of the most attractive and sexiest men ever. Such a pity he's not into girls.... :tears:

I adore Stephen Fry and I can easily imagine myself falling in love with him, irrespective of his looks. This man is so wonderful in every sense, that all his greatness makes him one of the most attractive and sexiest men ever. Such a pity he's not into girls.... :tears:

I wholeheartedly agree with you. :)

Stephen Fry is truly lovely in every way. Does anyone else listen to his podcasts? They are quite good, and always entertaining!
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=274722189
:D

I do! I enjoy them like no others (and I've subscribed to a shitload, haha). What I didn't like was when people apparently told him his podcasts were "lacking structure and too random", which made him switch to this "odd number=random, straight number=organized" (or so) system. I love it when he rambles, like when he kept going on about Oscar Wilde or the very first one, when he'd broken his arm and was like "I've just popped sleeping pills, then decided to get back up and start podcasting" and sounded all sleepy. He's just so real.

The young stephen fry was certainly a very handsome man, but then he got all bloated and the nose curved even more, however he is so damn awesome you can't dare dispute frinkiness.

Bahhhh!

The young stephen fry was certainly a very handsome man, but then he got all bloated and the nose curved even more, however he is so damn awesome you can't dare dispute frinkiness.

Bahhhh!

I'll remind you of that once you're approaching your 40/50s, E. :D

I love Stephen. His documentary on bipolar disorder really helped me overcome alot of things and finally pluck up the courage to go back to the psychiatrist. He was amazing as Oscar Wilde, and is always very very funny on Q.I. He is just a beautiful human being.

My friend met him in Las Vegas!

Bahhhh!
He say's he looks like a "bin bag full of yoghurt" but i don't see him as
being fat myself.

Nice thread by the way(ABOUT TIME!)

Last edited:
I love Stephen. His documentary on bipolar disorder really helped me overcome alot of things and finally pluck up the courage to go back to the psychiatrist. He was amazing as Oscar Wilde, and is always very very funny on Q.I. He is just a beautiful human being.

My friend met him in Las Vegas!

I had actually never heard of him until I saw Wilde. That totally blew me away, he was beyond perfect for the role.

He say's he looks like a "bin bag full of yoghurt" but i don't see him as
being fat myself.

Nice thread by the way(ABOUT TIME!)

Well, that's what I thought :)

God yeah.. Didn't he say that when he talked about his inablility to do sports like skiing or so?

That's the most handsome bag full of yoghurt I've ever seen then...

StephenEsquire1994Apr001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom