The Unity tour 2020

The Chameleon

#KingGamma
NO_PSB_INSTA_01.jpg

The Unity Tour kicks off September 5 in Toronto and sees stops in select cities including Madison Square Garden in New York, Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles and more. Both bands will play a full set with the headliner alternating each night. Full list of dates below.

Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Friday, February 28th at 10am local time at Ticketmaster.com.

PET SHOP BOYS / NEW ORDER

September 5 Budweiser Stage Toronto, ON

September 9 Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion Boston, MA

September 11 TD Pavilion at the Mann Philadelphia, PA

September 12 Madison Square Garden New York, NY

September 15 Merriweather Post Pavilion Columbia, MD

September 18 Huntington Bank Pavilion Chicago, IL

September 20 The Armory Minneapolis, MN

September 24 Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena Vancouver, BC

September 26 Gorge Amphitheatre George, WA

September 30 Chase Center San Francisco, CA

October 2 Hollywood Bowl Los Angeles, CA

a disastrous tour that will:bomb:
with most shows being empty will have the ?pulled for low turnout.☢
both groups SUCK on ?s and cant even play their instruments.?
the cucks are putting tix on sale 6 months in advance but that wont help the sucky tix sales?

That have just announced they are playing the O2 as well in October, no no need for another US trip!!

Looks like something Johnny could make a guest appearance at possibly.

?? :knife:

the cucks are putting tix on sale 6 months in advance but that wont help the sucky tix sales?

^
?

??:knife:

You have forgotten your pills again retard. What’s it feel like when you make all these pathetic posts day after day and you only get an occasional response and even then its generally me taking the piss out you.

Well darn it, that's probably where Johnny is going to show up! I'll be at the Hollywood Bowl show.

The London show is just New Order though, so Johnny may show up in the US to do a couple of Electronic tracks with both Bernard and Neil, that would be special!
EB117046-4749-49D2-B800-303F84249712.jpeg

the Toiletry Tour:toilet:
what a disaster its going to be, they have tour with 2 groups and still most dates will be cancelled.
a dribbler tour if there ever was one.?
all the hater morons are giddy for the soon to be cancelled tour. They will probably make up an
excuse that Bernard lost the computer chip and the tour will not proceed.?

Peeps if you buy tix to the Toiletry :toilet:
Tour remember when you try to get a
refund for the cancelled (almost no tix sold) gig
you will lose out on the service charges, dont be a mark.:)

NO_PSB_INSTA_01.jpg

The Unity Tour kicks off September 5 in Toronto and sees stops in select cities including Madison Square Garden in New York, Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles and more. Both bands will play a full set with the headliner alternating each night. Full list of dates below.

Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Friday, February 28th at 10am local time at Ticketmaster.com.

THIRTY bloody years ago... !?

Funny that Mr Tennant never mentioned the upcoming jaunt in this podcast recorded last week. He talks of NO and the PSB's devastation at hearing 'Blue Monday', pop jealousy, all pal-E at the Haçienda , Etc. Very nice interview. Perhaps a tad on the smug & fawning side from the hacks {'oo, í sooo loved that interview you did with Alexis in the Guardian last week...' But a very astute gent all told.

https://www.rocksbackpages.com/Podcast

THIRTY bloody years ago... !?

Funny that Mr Tennant never mentioned the upcoming jaunt in this podcast recorded last week. He talks of NO and the PSB's devastation at hearing 'Blue Monday', pop jealousy, all pal-E at the Haçienda , Etc. Very nice interview. Perhaps a tad on the smug & fawning side from the hacks {'oo, í sooo loved that interview you did with Alexis in the Guardian last week...' But a very astute gent all told.

https://www.rocksbackpages.com/Podcast

Thanks for that link. I will listen today. I tried to find a video. On youtube I saw Pet shop Boys present an award to New Order for best selling 12" single of all time for Blue Monday but can't find it now. I don't know if it was the Brit Awards or some MTV or NME thing.

?‍?
Many shows will not even go on sale due to poor ticket sales. Only NO could pull that off what chubby loser twats?

?‍?
Many shows will not even go on sale due to poor ticket sales. Only NO could pull that off what chubby loser twats?

Aw look, once again the retard makes no sense whatsoever. Apart from mine, how many responses have you had to any of your 50 posts over the last few days. Oh, I think it may be zero, looks like the new blocking of anon posts is working well then HA HA

NO_PSB_INSTA_01.jpg

Some of those venues are huge, the Chicago one holds 30k people?

Disastrous initial tix sales:)
some shows have only sold a few dozen tix.
i suggest: either cancellations or 3/4 of the venues?
cordoned off with black curtains. these NO twats
will lucky to eek out some food out of this catastrophic tour.?

Back
Top Bottom