"The Very Best of Morrissey" released (UK - April 25, 2011)

"The Very Best of Morrissey" is out now in the UK.

verybestof_300.jpg

Last edited:
Been a Smiths Mozz fan all my life and would never have a bad word said against him.....but this release could have been so much more. Mine arrived from Recordstore.com (no I never won the signed vinyl!) and I just feel cheated. The front cover and gatefold inner photo are the only exclusive photo's, no inner sleeve or notes from Mozz himself. No real sense to the order of songs and everything apart from Interlude I have owned for years. I will continue to buy his music and cannot wait for new stuff but please Mozz contact me with the tracklisting in future and I'll tell you what the fans will say, good, bad or simply ugly! Alternatively call Johnny Marr, bite the bullet and do an acoustic tour & album together, thats what the fans would want. Screw the other 2!

Is Morrissey a gay?

It's just that my friend said he is..and well, if that's the case, then I don't think I like him anymore.. :(

Is Morrissey a gay?

It's just that my friend said he is..and well, if that's the case, then I don't think I like him anymore.. :(

what a great reason to start disliking somebody. wow, I may even stop playing his records myself. Thanks for your info.

come on moz , time for something new - rehashing your back catalogue is becoming tedious (even though like other fans i will buy it anyway , if the local major retailer finally stocks/orders me a copy) . something new , not more glue . whats next another live album from glastonbury or hop farm , come to think of it how about a live dvd instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Is Morrissey a gay?

It's just that my friend said he is..and well, if that's the case, then I don't think I like him anymore..

who cares - like is music or just don't write anything at all MOZ4EVA

Is Morrissey a gay?

I hear he never liked you. Or, actually, he did. But then he found out that you were... a moron.

will look tomorrow at me only friendly neighbourhood musicshop lad if
it's in, or even ordered

the single, wasn't avaible, they will only sell, let's say new song singles from the
latest CD.

Morrissey makes is difficult for the musicindustry and shops cause of all the formats,
so if you will have all formats me thinks you'd be better of online buying, but with all
those criminal hackers on the i'net, I'm a bit nervous to buy online, therefore I still
haven't the remastered 2010 Bona Drag.

well hope this one will be a have one, just for the collection, and the DVD though
all video's are ' have seen' it, and ' have it on other DVD's, or ripped from original
[the M in M anchester, i don't own as well, not that spectacular setlist though
great evening for the M]

:thumb:

any release is better than a singer m/f or band covers a Smiths/Morrissey
song in a gig newsitem, well it's worth mentioning, but have something ' new' from
the M. in my hand feels mightier the pen is

It's a completely pointless album, but some of the new remasters are interesting, and are technically remixes. Glamorous Glue extended by a few seconds, Tomorrow doesn't seem to be either the Your Arsenal version of the US single remix, but an amalgam of the two, etc. Minor stuff - but interesting for the anally inclined.

will look tomorrow at me only friendly neighbourhood musicshop lad if
it's in, or even ordered

the single, wasn't avaible, they will only sell, let's say new song singles from the
latest CD.

Morrissey makes is difficult for the musicindustry and shops cause of all the formats,
so if you will have all formats me thinks you'd be better of online buying, but with all
those criminal hackers on the i'net, I'm a bit nervous to buy online, therefore I still
haven't the remastered 2010 Bona Drag.

well hope this one will be a have one, just for the collection, and the DVD though
all video's are ' have seen' it, and ' have it on other DVD's, or ripped from original
[the M in M anchester, i don't own as well, not that spectacular setlist though
great evening for the M]

:thumb:

any release is better than a singer m/f or band covers a Smiths/Morrissey
song in a gig newsitem, well it's worth mentioning, but have something ' new' from
the M. in my hand feels mightier the pen is

Oh do shut up with your endless tiresome drivel.

Is Morrissey a gay?

Don't take too much offence...

It's just that I live in Libya and well that sort of thing is looked down upon here...his records have really lifted my spirits in these dark times whilst your countries invade us and take our oil...it's certainly a conundrum..?

yours hopefully...

Is Morrissey a gay?

Yes, he is. And the only women he likes are those who support him being gay. So if you are not and this is not your lifestyle, it is only rational that you stop to listen to his music and look for people who are more like you. Morrissey does the same. He only supports people who are in his own interest.

Yes, he is. And the only women he likes are those who support him being gay. So if you are not and this is not your lifestyle, it is only rational that you stop to listen to his music and look for people who are more like you. Morrissey does the same. He only supports people who are in his own interest.

Thanks!

That makes a lot of sense...I guess I'm undecided..but if I come down on one side or the other I'll certainly bare that in mind...he's certainly one smart guy having so many intelligent, literate fans!

you'd be better of online buying, but with all
haven't the remastered 2010 Bona Drag.[/unquote]

Criminal hackers? Feel free to live in the dark ages, but a few million people manage to order stuff from Amazon etc without getting scammed. Unbelieveable.

He is all grown up and such a big disappointment to me. Turned out to be no savant but the Ernest Hemingway of f***ing shite.

What makes you so sure he is gay? he has actually said before that the people he actually loves are women. and then said thats all you are getting to the interviewer. he may be atracted to both but its the women he loves.

Last edited:
What makes you so sure he is gay? he has actually said before that the people he actually loves are women. and then said thats all you are getting to the interviewer. he may be atracted to both but its the women he loves.

He lies a lot and his actions speak louder than his words. Apart from this, how many of his friends and people who worked with him do you need to tell you that he is gay?

Besides there is a difference between intelligent and literate. Many people who are very literate and use these forums are not exactly the most intelligent.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom