The Weird Dream Thread

Franzanna

In retirement
Come one, come all, and post whichever weird dreams you can remember that were curious, eccentric, nonsensical or just plain weird. :p

Now, last night I had a very strange dream involving a church and Westlife. I was sat to the right of the central passageway, and there were about 5 people sitting to my left on my pew and Westlife were sitting in the pew in front of me, and I Am a Ghost was somewhere in the congregation for whatever reason. :p Anyway, the 5 or so people sitting closer to the central passageway to me all had to do special salutes at the end of the sermon to the armed services, ambulances and other things, which they all knew. All the rest of the congregation then copied them - it was each person at a time, moving along the pew. I had to do the last salute, which was to the police, and I didn't know it. However, dark-haired-person-in-Westlife demonstrated it to me, which was very nice of him. It used both arms and was in a sort of N shape above my head. :p

Any more weird dreams? I have plenty more to write. :p

Haha I've had plenty of weird as dreams, most of the time I wake up thinking 'Man, what a weird dream!' and then I forget what was in the dream :p.

I do remember a dream where I was playing bass for Led Zeppelin at a gig, thinking I was super cool grooving to the music. Then I realised there was no sound coming out of my amps, and me and Jimmy Page turned to each other and both said "Shit! the bass isn't plugged into the amplifier!" :lbf:

i dreamt of spike lee (a few days ago)which is very weird as i dont find him particular attractive,, ive seen some of his films but that was years ago ..i have never shed a thought about him...so why he is in my subconsiousness...hmmmm..no idea...very odd...

Last edited:
I had a dream the other night that I was at a bar with Pregs and Corrissey and we ran into Buzzetta.

It was weird because we all just kept staring at him trying to figure out why he looked familiar and why he was staring at us. Then suddenly in my dream, the three of us were wearing Moz shirts and Buzzetta was decked out in Parrot Head clothes, so at that point the mystery was over.

If only we had facebook, we would have more easily identified each other.

I had a dream the other night that I was at a bar with Pregs and Corrissey and we ran into Buzzetta.

It was weird because we all just kept staring at him trying to figure out why he looked familiar and why he was staring at us. Then suddenly in my dream, the three of us were wearing Moz shirts and Buzzetta was decked out in Parrot Head clothes, so at that point the mystery was over.

If only we had facebook, we would have more easily identified each other.

That is more likely to happen than not.

I have the most oddest dreams and it freaks me out.

When I was really little, I had this dream about this land with dragons (think like, Dragonland dragons.) and I became friends with this big red dragon. Okay, here's the weird part, his bed was made of nails, so when you'd go to sleep, you'd like...get pricked. a lot. but it's okay because he had a pet fly that'd heal you in the morning.
the end of the dream involved something about the dragon making me queen of the mall.
To this day, I am disturbed about that dream.

Then I had a dream about Willy Wonka's son, even though he has no son (and it wasn't Charlie.), and the only thing I can really remember from that is flying on a rope and smashing through a stained glass window. (I had this dream around the same age as the first one.)

Then I had one about The Stand by Stephen King. I was with Stu's group and for some reason Glen and some others come up with guns and everyone's like, "Shit, they have guns." and then...uhm, they went, "No we don't! They're lazer guns! For lazer tag!" And then we played lazer tag. And I vaguely remember something about cheese, not sure what.

:\ I wonder about myself sometimes.

I must not dream anymore, I can't remember anything when I wake. I sleep so hard, I don't think I even move during the night.

I had a very unsettling dream just there, I was walking around this unknown city across an over-pass in the dark and then I went to a bar and met this guy
1133167879_Buster.jpg

Who I kept calling Francis

Nice too know that I can remember every Tv comedy I've ever seen in my sleep :confused:

Last night I dreamt I was stuck in the film The Birds and I couldn't get out.In my dream I knew I was in a film but it kept replaying over and over. The wierd thing is I seemed to remember every single line of the film,all the dialogue and yet I've only ever seen it once.

I dreamt about Robby the other night. :lbf:

Robby, don't get overexcited, we were just travelling together with a colleague of mine. You happened to be on the same bus, and I was like "oh my god, it's Robby!" :eek:

Never made toroskáposzta in my life. Was it any good? :D

Hurka's good but that's a winter dish. So is toroskáposzta. :D

I'm not that young, you're confusing me with somebody else. I'm almost your age.

Tags
.a nightmare .on elm street oscillatewildly
Back
Top Bottom