The worst pervert on this site

Please, by all means have a look at this Hellie... it's the last message I sent you before you removed me from your friends... And I see nothing more than my telling you that you're an attractive woman, and (playfully) telling you i'd turn you over my knee. So I fail to see when i've called you a bitch or private messaged you with perversions. I'd never have thought you could be so vindictive..... I'm surprised you'd collaborate with that weird eunuch Rome in slandering me... And if you construe a guy telling you he'll turn you over his knee as genuine, smutty perverted talk, then you're either paranoid, delusional, or you just need to get out more - perhaps all 3.

Anyway, since you are the only one to come forth, and this image proves you have lied...

I am exonerated :rolleyes:

why don't you post the one you sent this morning? daft lump.

lard? have you looked at my profile picture?

anyway more importantly, I've established that I don't go about private messaging women with perversions, and that you're a slandering, trolling liar. I win, and as was inevitable, you have lost.

On a serious note, i'm all for having fun, aggravating people etc - but to call someone a sexual pervert, just as a means of aggravating him or creating some fun for yourself, is a bad idea. Some people and especially women, take that kind of thing seriously and may view the person in a negative light for no reason. I suggest you find lighter subject matter for your next escapade....

thanks for understanding - and take your hormone pills! lack of estrogen in your system is making you too competitive, or maybe lack of testosterone is making you strangely attracted to me.... or are you equally both?

lard? have you looked at my profile picture?

anyway more importantly, I've established that I don't go about private messaging women with perversions, and that you're a slandering, trolling liar. I win, and as was inevitable, you have lost.

On a serious note, i'm all for having fun, aggravating people etc - but to call someone a sexual pervert, just as a means of aggravating him or creating some fun for yourself, is a bad idea. Some people and especially women, take that kind of thing seriously and may view the person in a negative light for no reason. I suggest you find lighter subject matter for your next escapade....

thanks for understanding - and take your hormone pills! lack of estrogen in your system is making you too competitive, or maybe lack of testosterone is making you strangely attracted to me.... or are you equally both?

the lack of testosterone remark, is actually hilarious:lbf:

come on, stop being silly.

This thread delivers! <333333333

About 2yrs ago I got a PM from a male member asking if I was into cam sex, didn't reply back, and he kinda disappeared soon after that... it was weird :straightface: and hilarious at the same time... :lbf:

If only I could have access to my old account =/

you try slandering me again - i'll string your scrawny ass up :crazy:
:guffaw:

or maybe lack of testosterone is making you strangely attracted to me.... or are you equally both?
:laughing:
this is just too hilarious for words.
I think The_Draize_Train needs to look beyond the lovely profile avatar and if he really thinks that's you, please The_Draize_Train don't threaten to "string your ...." it's not nice.
however i think with a bit of weight training in a while, No Place will hold their own.;)

Tags
:popcorn
Back
Top Bottom