Theo? are you still a Sarah Palin apologist?

A fun fact for a blog about a singer who wore t-shirts reading "Jon Stewart for President":

According to Wikipedia, Jon Stewart has only donated money to one politician, and that politician is Anthony Weiner.

You're just so darned smart, Jon Stewart! You know how to pick 'em!

Another bit of fun. There's a left-wing political blog called "Shakesville". Iv'e posted about it before. It takes it's name from "Shakespeare's Sister" by The Smiths. It's run by a women named Melissa McEwan. She's a Morrissey fan turned prominent "progressive" blogger.

McEwan had a brush with the bigtime, too. She was briefly hired by John Edwards during his 2008 presidential campaign. She leapt at the opportunity to work for John Edwards, thinking he was a totally righteous dude.

(Shortly thereafter Edwards had to fire her because people looked at her blog's archives and found some content some considered to be hate speech. But, I'm sure she understood he was just doing what he had to do to keep the evil right-wingers from using her lack of civility to harm such a righteous presidential canditate.)

We all know what happened to Edwards. And, even as Edwards faces prison, McEwan still says: "We needed someone like you, John Edwards. We still do."

And guess who else she loved?

The other "progressive" man she feels we need so badly to lead us?

Yup, Anthony Weiner.

Rep. Anthony Weiner for President
Posted by Melissa McEwan at Friday, July 30, 2010

After she saw the clip I posted upthread, she got moist between her legs. Some "progressive" girls just never learn how to identify a scuzzball creep of a man, do they?

This was brought to my attention from a politically independent blog called Althouse.

Althouse was laughing about the comments under that post, such as:

Zaratha 07/30/2010 12:55 PM

I've been fangirling him for years and every time I see something like this I fangirl him a little bit more. THIS is what leadership looks like.

Click to the link for more hilarity.

And she concludes:
You think Huma is suffering, but have some sympathy for all the progressive feminist fangirls who'd thought they'd found true love this time.

Last edited:
Hubba hubba!

sarah-in-green-miners-t-shirt-talking-to-troops.jpg

The lefties and their propaganda rags don't seem to realize that we don't believe their smears.

And now it has been confirmed that the Guardian hit on Palin was another lie from the lamestream media:

From the Legal Insurrection blog:

It turns out that the Guardian story was a hoax, as reported by Nile Gardiner

I have spoken to Lady Thatcher’s Private Office regarding the story, and they confirm that the attack on Sarah Palin definitely did not come from her office, and in no way reflects her views. As a former aide to Margaret Thatcher myself, I can attest that this kind of thinking is entirely alien to her, and that such remarks would never be made by her office. She has always warmly welcomed like-minded figures in the United States, and has in the past met with numerous US presidential candidates and political dignitaries when they have visited London. But at the age of 85 she is now able to receive very few visitors at all.

There was never any snub of Sarah Palin by Lady Thatcher’s office. However, there has been a great deal of mischief-making and unpleasantness from sections of the liberal press in a vain and futile attempt to use Margaret Thatcher’s name to smear a major US politician

So now all these people who used a fictitious account of Margaret Thatcher refusing to meet with Palin to belittle Palin now will apologize to Palin, right?

And then to Lady Thatcher, right?

Yeah, I stopped paying attention to the Guardian when they did this:

On the day Barack Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize the Guardian decided to publish a chart showing the nations and people who had won the prize in the past century. To the utter disbelief of those who saw it, the list omitted the Israeli names. There was Yasser Arafat in 1994, clearly listed as a winner from a country that does not actually exist, “Palestine".... It corroborates Julie Burchill’s courageous journalism protesting the “vile anti-Semitism” around her during her departure from the Guardian-Observer..... In National Review Online Tom Gross reported that the Guardian “has wiped Israel off the Nobel Prize map, much as Iranian despot Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would like to wipe Israel off the real map.”

It goes to show that you gotta be careful when you get your "news" from vile, anti-Semitic left-wing rags. I guess the SoLowers can go back to posting more sexist photographs and comments about Palin until they're fed another ridiculous lie about her from their news media.

Sidenote and trivia for the Morrissey forum: Julie Burchill is (or was) a friend of Morrissey's.

I gotta give credit where credit is due and praise Jon Stewart for ripping the mainstream media a new one over their deranged behavior while digging through Sarah Palin's emails looking for something to smear her over.

Stewart is hilarious here. I'm not a viewer of The Daily Show, but the clip is a must-see. I've been browsing the Althouse blog, and she linked me to it.
From the Althouse commentary:

This intense eagerness to get Sarah Palin for whatever it is she might have done on line unfolded concurrently with all the attention that had to be paid to Anthony Weiner for his on-line antics. What we can't see is the agony the poor journalists must have endured as Weiner's wienerisms hurt the Democratic Party just when they stood ready to damage the Republican Party with Sarah's misdeeds. And then — oh, how awful! — they got nothing from Sarah. Nothing but hard work and — urrrgghhh! — good government and — damn! — family values.

LOL! The lamestream media assembled an unprecedented army of THOUSANDS to sift through Palin's emails and give us LIVE, REAL-TIME COVERAGE of their BREAKING NEWS findings. But..doh! It completely backfired! She turns out to be a lot closer to the person her admirers see in her, and not much at all like the person her low-life attackers portrayed her as.

And, because the news media were forced - kicking and screaming - into having to cover the behavior of Anthony Weiner, we can amuse ourselves with what the rising-star Democrat was up to online along with Sarah Palin's emails. We can do another little compare and contrast between a politician the lamestream media felt deserved their utmost respect and whom they actively played DEFENSE for, and the politician they've been hell-bent on manufacturing false scandals about and destroying.

It's also interesting that the exposure of Anthony Weiner's online activities reveals the politician the news media played defense for as a misogynist. Meanwhile, the news media's coverage of Sarah Palin's emails reveals more examples of Democrat journalists' sexism. Althouse point out:

Most notable — it's in the middle of the "Daily Show" montage — was the suspicion that the governor's husband was secretly running the show, pulling the strings. (You know, the shameful sexism.)

Perhaps it's time the news media call home some of their armies hunting down the grizzly mom (who holds no elected office) and re-assign them to scrutinizing what Obama's doing to our country? I'm a little more concerned about the unemployment rate than whether or not Sarah Palin wanted a tanning bed.

At the very least, will members of our news media finally look in the mirror and examine why they have become so sick with their witch hunt?

More:
Her designation of them as "lamestream media" is vividly vindicated. And, because there was nothing, the invasion of her privacy looks especially unkind. Finally, she knew that the most interesting thing in the big box was the full text of the letter from God. She'd edited it down for publication in her memoir "Going Rogue." It might have seemed maudlin to reprint the whole thing at that point. But now we get the entire missive, and we're stunned and weeping. Oh, Sarah! The idiot is a genius!

Ha! I don't know about genius, but she's definitely a better and smarter person than most of her attackers.

Last edited:
Seriously, you think she's hot? I know a lot of guys do. I think it's just because female political figures are usually hideous goblins, so the fact that she is moderately...not quite so ugly as her peers...makes her seem hotter than she is.

It's the "the least ugly chick at the party is by default the hottest" mentality.

Ohh, it would just kill you to acknowledge that she's unusually gorgeous.

Take another look.

palin-rolling-thunder.jpg

Somehow she only finished THIRD in the Miss Alaska pageant.

But really? You think she only looks beautiful standing next to to hideous women like this?

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Come on now.

Last edited:
I have too much compassion for even an extreme douchebag creep like Anthony Weiner to be posting some of the humiliating pics around here that I could be. (And I noticed that a couple of you don't want people posting too much about Weiner.)

But this is a funny screencap Reason Magazine put up when Weiner confessed he'd been lying and smearing people to defend himself.

weinerscreencap.jpg

And, since the media sends armies to sift through Palin's emails, and since they are concerned with how she eats pizza, here's another funny little story about Weiner:

Rep. Anthony Weiner's Nissan Pathfinder is unregistered, DMV says

"That license plate should not be on a car," a DMV spokeswoman said. It wasn't even issued to the Pathfinder, but to another one of Weiner's cars, a Honda, according to vehicle records.

Valid plates were issued to Weiner's Pathfinder, but they don't have the helpful words "US Congress" on them, and so look less official. It's unclear what happened to those plates.

"Switching around license plates is what criminals do," noted a retired Brooklyn accident investigator. "If you are a congressman, you aren't supposed to be switching out your plates. I guess that's the least of his worries."

What an ass-clown.

Well, during long sober periods, I have this saying, that "I'm drier than Palin's dry pus encrusted vagine". I imagine sex with her is very bony, cold, clammy , and dry and flaky on the outside, and once you get in, slimy. She's gross.

Well, during long sober periods, I have this saying, that "I'm drier than Palin's dry pus encrusted vagine". I imagine sex with her is very bony, cold, clammy , and dry and flaky on the outside, and once you get in, slimy. She's gross.

Image13.png

Ohh, it would just kill you to acknowledge that she's unusually gorgeous.

Take another look.

palin-rolling-thunder.jpg

Somehow she only finished THIRD in the Miss Alaska pageant.

But really? You think she only looks beautiful standing next to to hideous women like this?

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Come on now.

your standards are pretty low.

Tags
lego my eggo
Back
Top Bottom