Things Moz should write a song about

Should Moz write a wacky song about euphenasia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
1. Women's blouses.

2. The Well of Loneliness. Bathtub. Hair dryer.

3. Vegetarian restaurants in Austin, Texas.

4. Trapezoids.

5. Nicotine withdrawal.

6. Ted Hughes.

7. The letter I wrote him in 1989.

8. Our fiscal crisis. Can somebody please explain this?

9. English translations of Mark E. Smith

10. The strictly non-exploitative hypnotizing of chickens

This one I like!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I think he should write a song from the point of view of a girl of having never in his life kissed another girl except for in a youtube clip when he was a girl kissing himself as a girl. ANd then he should write a song about not really wanting to kiss another girl unless that girl were a boy. ANd then he should write another song about waiting and only having a go at sex with the perfect person...after they get home from going out to see a movie.

j0wled

He should write a self-pitying diatribe about being imprisoned just for, like, being himself and stuff. And then really liking it because his type of people were in there.

I am a Ghost

I think he should write a song from the point of view of a girl of having never in his life kissed another girl except for in a youtube clip when he was a girl kissing himself as a girl. ANd then he should write a song about not really wanting to kiss another girl unless that girl were a boy. ANd then he should write another song about waiting and only having a go at sex with the perfect person...after they get home from going out to see a movie.

Katy Perry sang a masterpiece about this type of thing. :thumb:

Tags
vachina where bklyn at? youth in asia
Top Bottom