Things Moz should write a song about

Should Moz write a wacky song about euphenasia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Women's blouses.

2. The Well of Loneliness. Bathtub. Hair dryer.

3. Vegetarian restaurants in Austin, Texas.

4. Trapezoids.

5. Nicotine withdrawal.

6. Ted Hughes.

7. The letter I wrote him in 1989.

8. Our fiscal crisis. Can somebody please explain this?

9. English translations of Mark E. Smith

10. The strictly non-exploitative hypnotizing of chickens

This one I like!

I think he should write a song from the point of view of a girl of having never in his life kissed another girl except for in a youtube clip when he was a girl kissing himself as a girl. ANd then he should write a song about not really wanting to kiss another girl unless that girl were a boy. ANd then he should write another song about waiting and only having a go at sex with the perfect person...after they get home from going out to see a movie.

He should write a self-pitying diatribe about being imprisoned just for, like, being himself and stuff. And then really liking it because his type of people were in there.

I think he should write a song from the point of view of a girl of having never in his life kissed another girl except for in a youtube clip when he was a girl kissing himself as a girl. ANd then he should write a song about not really wanting to kiss another girl unless that girl were a boy. ANd then he should write another song about waiting and only having a go at sex with the perfect person...after they get home from going out to see a movie.

Katy Perry sang a masterpiece about this type of thing. :thumb:

Tags
vachina where bklyn at? youth in asia
Back
Top Bottom