Morrissey Central "THIS CRUEL WORLD" (November 9, 2021)

"I've said a lot of bonkers stuff, so here's that other stuff there's no argument about, in order to, however briefly, stitch up my wafer-thin reputation. Please remember this, not the other stuff I may have said or advocated"

"I've said a lot of bonkers stuff, so here's that other stuff there's no argument about, in order to, however briefly, stitch up my wafer-thin reputation. Please remember this, not the other stuff I may have said or advocated"
Noted, you’re insane. But please try stick to the topic of the thread.

animals-dont-smoke-tierexperimente.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
p2-ads-ad.jpg

ridiculous how anyone in this day and age can do and get away with this,china is cruelty to animals on a grand scale,subspecies,course they are.

You just don't agree with his opinions apart from animal rights, perhaps?

RT is Russian Times, a state-controlled international channel funded by the Russian government and often accused of spreading Kreml propaganda. So Morrissey is a Russian troll now also? I don't doubt the video is genuine, but just like giving Fox links, he's now associating himself with another dubious channel, helping them to do harm and tainting his own name.

Last edited:
ridiculous how anyone in this day and age can do and get away with this,china is cruelty to animals on a grand scale,subspecies,course they are.
The UK is no slouch when it comes to animal cruelty.

A more focused look on our own doorstep would seem ethically appropriate—our slaughter houses are so awful and (in some collaboration with the public) unregulated, that animals are often gaining consciousness after being stunned, and then being killed whilst merely fatigued and unwell.

Moreover, our own government is presently looking at subsidising abattoirs—in the moment that it’s advocating ‘greener’ meat-free/reduced diets.

It’s hard for me not to look at this video and recognise it’s primary purpose (on Central) is the political agitation of human relations.

The cheap spectacle of a monkey smoking a cigarette aside, I see no point in drawing some moral delineation between what goes on in China and what goes on just outside of your doorstep. As long as you live in a country employing factory farming, you too are the “subspecies.”

Yes, to an extent we’re all guilty. But
when looked at to how much one participates, some have more blood on their hands than others, literally.

To be conscious, a good place to start and best move on anyone’s part, is to go with a vegan, or at least vegetarian diet.

:lbf:
right, if you have factory farming then you might as well eat fido and tibby the cat:crazy:

:hammer:

Going to be some good barbecue weather this weekend in California!!

RT has been posted before.

has it? Well it just goes to show, and should be obvious to anyone, that be it Peta, FOX, etc, he doesn’t give one flying f**ck as to the ‘dubious’ channel, site or source that is giving the information.

It’s known he hates Trump, but if Trump posted a video denouncing animal cruelty, we really shouldn’t be surprised if it became a Central post tomorrow. Does it mean he forgives Trump for being Trump? or endorses Trump-like beliefs?
I don’t believe it does.

has it? Well it just goes to show, and should be obvious to anyone, that be it Peta, FOX, etc, he doesn’t give one flying f**ck as to the ‘dubious’ channel, site or source that is giving the information.

It’s known he hates Trump, but if Trump posted a video denouncing animal cruelty, we really shouldn’t be surprised if it became a Central post tomorrow. Does it mean he forgives Trump for being Trump? or endorses Trump-like beliefs?
I don’t believe it does.

True.

Moz seems not to care about the source of information as long as it fits his beliefs. And I find it completely baffling.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom