this site is so hypocrtical

smcauley600

i always thought that this was a morrisey fan site but every other post is about people hating on morrisey you always go on is last album was crap or his new songs now morrisey was at his best in the smiths thats a given and i didnt like ringleaders but i dont go on about in every other topic!! i made my self an easy target with this post but remember its all about the music

for your interest

i always thought that this was a morrisey fan site but every other post is about people hating on morrisey you always go on is last album was crap or his new songs now morrisey was at his best in the smiths thats a given and i didnt like ringleaders but i dont go on about in every other topic!! i made my self an easy target with this post but remember its all about the music

Do you know how to spell MORRISSEY's name?
It has two s, not one.

Although the site administrator and majority of the site users love Morrissey, but it does not have to glorify him.
Site administrator generously offers the place to the users to discuss all aspects of Morrissey freely.

I'm also fed up with some particular users who keep criticising his latest work, but you have a choice either ignore or challenge them.

Last edited:
Re: for your interest

Do you know how to spell MORRISSEY's name?
It has two s, not one.

Although the site administrator and majority of the site users love Morrissey, but it does not have to glorify him.
Site administrator generously offers the place to the users to discuss all aspects of Morrissey freely.

I'm also fed up with some particular users who keep criticising his latest work, but you have a choice either ignore or challenge them.

thank you

im sorry and i didnt mean to offend i really do like the ringleaders album i got it confused with another album its just YOTQ is up there with one of my favourites

Do you know how to spell MORRISSEY's name? It has two s, not one.

two s's.

Here I would suggest "they do not have to glorify him", but, of course, several variations are possible.

"The site administrator generously offers this place to users to discuss all aspects of Morrissey freely" is, again, one of several possibilities.

"I'm also fed up with some particular users who keep criticising his latest work however, you do have a choice;either ignore them or challenge them."

Again, there are many variants possible. :)

"I'm also fed up with some particular users who keep criticising his latest work however, you do have a choice;either ignore them or challenge them."

Bit of a schoolboy grammar error here. 'However' nearly always comes at the start of a sentence, with only the odd exception such as "I would like to point out, however, that you are wrong."

In the example given, the sentence should read "I'm also fed up with some particular users who keep criticising his latest work. However, you do have a choice ..."

Bit of a schoolboy grammar error here. 'However' nearly always comes at the start of a sentence, with only the odd exception such as "I would like to point out, however, that you are wrong."

In the example given, the sentence should read "I'm also fed up with some particular users who keep criticising his latest work. However, you do have a choice ..."

Shouldn't that be "A bit.."?

"Anyway" is the best start to a sentence.

Indeed - closely followed by 'actually'.
Back to the topic, this site is a bit of a free-for-all. Other sites have been established which aim to promote more positivity such as 'Mozwa' (now defunct?) and http://allyouneedismorrissey.com.
Morrissey makes lots of decisions which baffle the fans (e.g. the recent release of yet another compilation), and his recent albums have not been particularly well received, so there's always going to be a fair amount of negativity. Added to this, he's also made a number of statements fairly recently (e.g. subspecies-gate, floodgates opening to immigrants) which can make him appear a little bigoted, and this all contributes to the atmosphere of the forum.

Last edited:

Mate, you should start putting a few of these ,.,.,. into your writing. Reading your post is fookin hard work imo tbh. :)

no one likes a smart arse
I like smart arses. Maybe you don't know all the definition of smart. Here's one of many from the dictionary.

–adjective

dashingly or impressively neat or trim in appearance, as persons, dress, arse etc.

I know, right? The nerve of some people to like songs that you think are laughable. It's almost like Latinos liking Morrissey. What gives them the right? By the way, the burrito post was brilliant. Really showing how much more above everyone else you are here, and of course, that's what it's all about, isn't it?

I know, right? The nerve of some people to like songs that you think are laughable. It's almost like Latinos liking Morrissey. What gives them the right? By the way, the burrito post was brilliant. Really showing how much more above everyone else you are here, and of course, that's what it's all about, isn't it?

It's almost as brilliant as spending the last two weeks of your life following the same person around an internet forum solely to make an ass of yourself with inane remarks...good job on that, by the way.

It's almost as brilliant as spending the last two weeks of your life following the same person around an internet forum solely to make an ass of yourself with inane remarks...good job on that, by the way.

Luckily, you've already made my response for me.

Read your post again, and then take a good look into this, bucko.
custom_mirror.jpg

Thanks for that.
I wish you the best with your online reputation -- I know how high of a priority it is in your real life. I thought you were going to let me 'play with myself,' but I guess you just needed that much more attention. Seeing as you don't need me to show people how much of a bitch you are, I guess I'll be the first to leave you to your all-important e-penis and put you on ignore -- less mopping up of your own verbal vomit that I'll have to do. It seems like being you must suck if you feel like you have to compensate like this.

Luckily, you've already made my response for me.

Thanks for that.
I wish you the best with your online reputation -- I know how high of a priority it is in your real life. I thought you were going to let me 'play with myself,' but I guess you just needed that much more attention. Seeing as you don't need me to show people how much of a bitch you are, I guess I'll be the first to leave you to your all-important e-penis and put you on ignore -- less mopping up of your own verbal vomit that I'll have to do. It seems like being you must suck if you feel like you have to compensate like this.

Yawn.
I would attempt to make sense out of your psychopathic babble but I fear my eyes will bleed if I stare at your drivel for prolonged periods of time.

The correct grammar is "hating". One cannot "hate on" something.

Kthxbai. :thumb:

I was purposefully using grammatically incorrect American slang to take the edge off of my criticism.
However, knowledge of correct grammar usage is a very attractive quality. Therefore, thank you for brightening my day!

Tags
album hypocrite morrisey ringleaders the smiths
Back
Top Bottom