Thursday will be a beast of a day!

Jukebox Jury

Retired
City v Aalborg in the UEFA Cup......
and more importantly.......

THE RETURN OF the beast:rock:

I'm meeting him outside Strangeways, upon his release from cyber prison and will drive him back down the East Lancs Road, stopping off for a few ales along the way:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

City v Aalborg in the UEFA Cup......
and more importantly.......

THE RETURN OF the beast:rock:

I'm meeting him outside Strangeways, upon his release from cyber prison and will drive him back down the East Lancs Road, stopping off for a few ales along the way:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

:lbf::crazy::laughing::rofl::highfive::clap:

What in the hell are you guys talking about? :straightface:

Aren't cryptic posts confusing? ;)

Ps. I know what they are talking about. :cool:

Oh shut up. If it's any consolation to you I HATE posting cryptic stuff.

Isn't it all the rage to want to lose in the uefa cup these days?

What in the hell are you guys talking about? :straightface:

the banned the beast will no longer be banned.
He will be released from his ban to grace these very forums once more with his Cheeky Chappy Scouse Sense Of Humour and his vulgarity in the tabs:D

He may have to wear a tag or best, be on a curfew.... he wont be allowed to post after consuming 4 pints of Cains Best Bitter:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Isn't it all the rage to want to lose in the uefa cup these days?

Maybe for teams who knew that thay had absolutely no chance of winning it as the Mighty Manchester City march on to Istanbul.

Villa, Milan and Spurs fans should look upon it and realise they have saved so much money and heartache and should thank their managers for having the foresight into understanding that this is City's year:clap:

Jukebox Jury

Who rattled your cage?:crazy:

Nobody. If you haven't noticed half the stuff I post makes no sense and I hate that I have to do that. That's all. I'm just ribbing EPBabe because she's ribbing me. We're waisncoating/crown molding sisters.

Maybe for teams who knew that thay had absolutely no chance of winning it as the Mighty Manchester City march on to Istanbul.

Villa, Milan and Spurs fans should look upon it and realise they have saved so much money and heartache and should thank their managers for having the foresight into understanding that this is City's year:clap:

Jukebox Jury

Do you think your lot will bother the so called 'top four' next season? I, for one am scared of you lot.

Jukebox Jury

Forgive here, but why did Aston Villa enter the pre-season inter toto as a means to playing in europe, only to do that? Also Tottenham, who finished 5th in 06 & 07, they also de-value it. Well Spurs won't be needing their passports next term:thumb:

Do you think your lot will bother the so called 'top four' next season? I, for one am scared of you lot.

Well we have to bother the so called top 6 first......
It has taken O' Neill 3 seasons to get this far and Moyes 7 years!
I hope we can make 7th spot this season (need to catch West Bladdy 'am) and reach that last European place (assuming we don't win the UEFA Cup, of course:thumb:).
If The Arse beat Hull in the cup then 7th place is up for grabs as the last 4 will all qualify for the Chumps League or UEFA Cup anyway:guitar:

PS who do you support?

Jukebox Jury

Lets all have drinks and nibbles on Thursday.

I'll get some Bacardi Breezers and dry roasted peanuts in.:popcorn:

But everything you post makes sense to me.

Really? Cool. I don't know if it's the case for you but frequently I think I make sense to people who are high, or high people make me make sense, or something. At any rate I'm glad you're a fan, I like you.

Sadly Thursday is the day I leave the computer that's at the house I'm sitting.

Tags
legend
Back
Top Bottom