Morrissey Central "Thwack!!" (April 25, 2021)

To add to her article in this thread, Fiona Dodwell made a brief YT video:

"Why Cancel Culture Can't Touch Him"

Regards,
FWD.

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.

Food chain in action:

Screenshot_20210424-194407.jpg

FWD.

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.

Does he owe you a fiver?

Because Morrissey's career is not what trying to make money looks like.

Oh gawd.

If he only cared about money he would keep his mouth shut and be a good little pop star.
He chooses to say what he thinks even if it loses him some "paying fans".

Uncle Skinny reallly needs to get a job.
Please, no.
Think of his colleagues, and his boss.

”Mr Skinny... you keep carving ‘I HATE MORRISSEY’ into all of our surfaces. Are you ok?”
”My first is in abattoir, but does Dick Tracey listen to The Beatles? 10 down, 4 across..”
”Mr Skinny, we’d like to offer you a generous redundancy package”
”MONEY?! Money! Morrissey earns money from his job!“
”Yes.... we’ve seen a very similar message written in shit in the staff toilets. We’d like you to leave. Now!”
”Racist!!!!”

B
To add to her article in this thread, Fiona Dodwell made a brief YT video:

"Why Cancel Culture Can't Touch Him"

Regards,
FWD.

the irony being: Stupid Fiona hasn’t been around long enough to have a gig cancelled on her.
Dodwell > Jo Whitfield
Two peas in a pod. Two leeches.

Janice ... really
You been in the beer garden all day again?
No, Barry:
One can make an observation without being intoxicated.
If you put the cans of Carling down for long enough, you’d realise that Dodwell has recently jumped up on the bandwagon
Her desperation to be noticed reeks a mile off. Tragic, if she wasn’t such an arse.
Another Carling Baz?

No, Barry:
If you put the cans of Carling down for long enough, you’d realise that Dodwell has recently jumped up on the bandwagon
Her desperation to be noticed reeks a mile off. Tragic, if she wasn’t such an arse.
Another Carling Baz?
Has she ever stated when she first became a fan?

No, Barry:
Another Carling Baz?
You buying sweetie???

Has she ever stated when she first became a fan?
Couldn’t tell you BF.
but from what I’ can see, no one knows her (or of her) until recent times, very recent times.
I feel you can always tell those who turn up late to a party.

Does everything related to Morrissey have to be accompanied by some badly written, butt-licking spiel by Dodwell? It's getting to the stage where I'm expecting her to do interviews on his behalf, or start turning up at shows to announce him on stage (and maybe after each show, to tell us all how wonderful the performance was).

"Thwack!!" or “Wack!!” ?​

either way, if it triggers Skinny and company, then it’s ok by me :thumb:

thank you Fiona !

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom