Ticketmaster message regarding Manchester gig?

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
I got an email from Ticketmaster today and am hoping it isn't something to worry about, is this a normal thing to happen?

Morrissey - Manchester Arena

Hi there,

Just a few details about dispatching your tickets...

The event organisers are still working with us on a few final details before we can print your tickets, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as this is completed, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

As you remember during 2008 and 2009 there were cancellations and postponements of his gigs in the UK.

Possibly as a precaution they won't dispatch tickets until nearer the date.

I got an email from Ticketmaster today and am hoping it isn't something to worry about, is this a normal thing to happen?

Hi there,

The event organisers are still working with us on a few final details before we can print your tickets, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as this is completed, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

I got that email too.

Hi there,

I believe this is a Ticketmaster thing, not a Morrissey thing. It's happening to people who are buying tickets to other shows as well. See post from Brandyman on this thread, diff. artist.

http://www.greasylake.org/the-circuit/index.php?/topic/124314-european-tour-confirmed/&page=134

I have heard that the stage at the Arena is on wheels and can be pushed forward? If this is being considered, my tickets are lower tier in the first block on the outer edge, so to push the stage forward would mean I would be lucky to have a view of the back of the bands heads! ???? This is what is worrying me :(

I wouldn't pay too much attention to those suggestions. Whether they be in the hands of agencies or not, the standing tickets are gone. The stage can't come forward because it would compromise the floor space.

SSOB

I got that message too :/

I wanted standing but I got seating to help my friend (health reasons) and I hope it's not a terrible view.
Concerned by the stage being on wheels, does the view change :confused: I've been watching videos of other artists at the arena to get an idea of what it might look like but ?!

If people run forward will the stage move ?!

I got that message too :/

I wanted standing but I got seating to help my friend (health reasons) and I hope it's not a terrible view.
Concerned by the stage being on wheels, does the view change :confused: I've been watching videos of other artists at the arena to get an idea of what it might look like but ?!

If people run forward will the stage move ?!

I didnt know the stage moved till I read it on the thread about Manchester Tickets! They were saying that if the ticket sales are not at maximum, they can move the stage forward so as it still looks like the floor is full. But that would mean the people on the side seats would lose their view. and no I dont think the stage could move on its own or by fan power :) LOL Its just weird that some people have got their tickets too

That's a shame it won't move haha :eek:

But I thought I had good seats (block 102 I think) and now I'm concerned they're not actually that good, aha I paid good money for them... :confused::(

If I don't get those tickets a week before I shall be visiting Manchester Arena, either full of anger, or crying
They don't understand how much I need to see this man. :D

Very pleased to say that I got my tickets in the post today.....phew....panic over :)

That's a shame it won't move haha :eek:

But I thought I had good seats (block 102 I think) and now I'm concerned they're not actually that good, aha I paid good money for them... :confused::(

If I don't get those tickets a week before I shall be visiting Manchester Arena, either full of anger, or crying
They don't understand how much I need to see this man. :D

102 is a good block lower tier by stage and they don't make you stay seated like some places

Back
Top Bottom