Timeisaclockoftheheart

brenda

FLOW ~
I did, I lost myself a little. Too naive to see. I'll just blame that on my youth. But, phew, glad that's over. I'm over it.

I will resist nothing. I'm letting go. I have my life and that is the most beautiful thing I can think of! You have life too! I love that shit!
You gave me this experience, thank you. Disillusion is one of the most hurtful things in this world. THAT is a physical feeling. Thank you for all the feelings and the experience.

I still have life, baby!

Alright, err, eternal love for you, asshole.

Goodbye, Paul.

B (just kidding :sick:)

I'm Brenda :guitar:

I did, I lost myself a little. Too naive to see. I'll just blame that on my youth. But, phew, glad that's over. I'm over it.

I will resist nothing. I'm letting go. I have my life and that is the most beautiful thing I can think of! You have life too! I love that shit!
You gave me this experience, thank you. Disillusion is one of the most hurtful things in this world. THAT is a physical feeling. Thank you for all the feelings and the experience.

I still have life, baby!

Alright, err, eternal love for you, asshole.

Goodbye, Paul.

B (just kidding :sick:)

I'm Brenda :guitar:

We were just talking about him in the psychopath thread.

Hope you are on your way to healing. :)

omg lol.

Tell us how it is done. You highness.

How what is done? How not to put your hope of being saved and loved into a random anonymous online internet persona?

Rule #1: The internet is for liars.
Rule #2: If there's any glimpse of a real relationship, then real names and faces and photos and life events will be shared.
Rule #3: If he's telling you you're pretty it's because it's the oldest trick in the book, real love comes from an admiration of personality quarks and traits, not looks.
Rule #4: If he lets you send him a pic of your tits, he has no respect for you and isn't going to save you anyway.
Rule #5: The internet is for liars.

Sometimes it works.

That's a stupid gamble if the stakes are anonymous and the goal is getting his keyboard dirty. (Which not gonna lie, kinda a turn on...)

Sometimes it works.

Did you send Viva a pick of your tits? :D

- - - Updated - - -

How what is done? How not to put your hope of being saved and loved into a random anonymous online internet persona?

Rule #2: If there's any glimpse of a real relationship, then real names and faces and photos and life events will be shared.
Rule #3: If he's telling you you're pretty it's because it's the oldest trick in the book, real love comes from an admiration of personality quarks and traits, not looks.
Rule #4: If he lets you send him a pic of your tits, he has no respect for you and isn't going to save you anyway.

Agree with #2.

Just to tell that he hasn't seen a pic of me for 1 year or so, he perfectly knew what he needed to do to lead me on and what could be the key with me: he made me believe it was much based -as you say- on personality, deep soul connection, and not looks. Just to specify this. You're perfectly right on rule 2, but you know, we get lost sometimes and pretend not to see the obvious, that's true.

Last edited:
Hot masturbating tip: Grow your leg hair out. Shave one leg and when you imagine your knight in shining armor saving you as you fap, rub your legs together like a man and woman f***ing. It works. :thumb:

Hot masturbating tip: Grow your leg hair out. Shave one leg and when you imagine your knight in shining armor saving you as you fap, rub your legs together like a man and woman f***ing. It works. :thumb:

Yeah, I can see how you need to find new ways to play with yourself as no one will play with you.

Tags
catfish
Back
Top Bottom